There is a Reason for this Request
+1 Best of luck to you
+1 never had issues with you
bump?
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Dink needs to be poked, it’s going to really be his call considering the nature of the discussion

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1
Won't beat the dead horse, but
og ban = bad
unban = good
This one 100% should not fall on admins. It goes to dink considering the nature of events that transpired afterwards.

I am all for you getting unbanned for occasional play myself. You did what we asked, and came back admitted to where you were wrong, and you have every right to disagree with bits and pieces of it.

However if admins carry out this decision instead of dink I'll be pissed.
I'd like someone to invite me back into staff for the sake of this request please.
My apologies for the extended wait time for this unban. The combined upper staff team debated this request for quite some time and consulted Dinkleberg himself for his opinion, especially considering the extensive history and ramifications of the ban. While the original banning could have been handled a lot better, it is not a reason to dismiss your own actions. Due to the circumstances that followed your ban, including attempting to steal staff for your own server, your unban request has been denied.
[Image: b_560x95.png]