Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharks Test Mod Application 2020
(03-29-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: Hi I heard you were applying for Tmod on Murder so I must ask, between our conversation recently (about a week ago) and now, what changed in the Murder community that you decided to apply for Tmod, when you wanted your rank removed and to possibly resign in our last conversation?

That is a great question  Avi and thanks for pointing that out.

A few weeks ago I was staffing on the server and it was so weird hearing different  stuff like Dink told them this and that and I was so unaware with how things where running and things being changed without my knowledge  and apparently I wasnt on enough to see these things. I think that was the point where I was about to break. But I just carried on doing what I do. We cant all be friends on here and I can only do my best for this server. 

Now during that time and now I have really thought hard on what I wanted and if I really wanted to stick with Murder community and I can  Garrenty that I'll be sticking for the long run.

With Test Mod I'm able to do more then What I'm doing now and maybe can fix things that others dont really see and to bring ideas that others might agree on.

Also I'm looking at possibly becoming Admin in the future and to teach new staff members rules and how to use them when needed  and actually do stuff for Murder when things need fixing and get ideas into the server.

This is my goal for 2020 and for as long as I stay. Murder has been pumping and I'll be here till the very end.

My intentions  are  clear and I'm here to help even with this Trusted role.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Sharky,
As much as I want to give this to you and as much as murder needs active staff, I just can't seem to find any sort of consistent server activity on any of the accounts you play on. With murder, really the only way to start growing this community is server activity, because most players there are not a part of the discord or forums yet.

Work on maintaining some consistent playtime and you'll be a shoe in next application.