Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
Quote:This is very much about hypocrisy LMAO.  It's happening right now.  A good few of the staff, even the ones WHO HAVE RESPONDED are guilty of this exact same thing in one way or another, and it's about time somebody said something about it.  Wouldn't have wanted it to be in this situation, but that's your choice, I guess, to try and trap people for trying to help the server.

Can't say I'm following what I'm about to say here, but yeah this thread is pretty much derailed right now, I don't see you as the authority to say what this thread is about..
(03-31-2020, 11:02 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:55 PM)[blue]Slasheronic Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:42 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:24 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:13 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Tell me that the next time you see staff abuse their powers as a joke. I'll wait.  Look at your own staff's signature lmao.  Talk to me when y'all are done being hypocritical.

I don't intend to have a back-and-forth on this, but hey, staff SHOULD be held to those standards if they're not already, although staff abusing their powers is no excuse for other people to do the same. Instead of stooping to their level out of spite, set an example and be the bigger person..

..also, who is "y'all"? I'm just a guy that doesn't even play, hell, I was threatened with a forum ban a mere month ago, as if I represent staff at all here!

You really aren't getting this, are you?
We are joking around and having fun, and so are the staff, which is fine. The problem is when staff are hypocritical and pick on a certain few people for doing the EXACT SAME things they do on the daily, while at the same time turning a blind eye to some their peers and others of lower rank.  This is about hypocrisy and shedding light on why this whole situation is bogus.  It's not "stooping to their level out of spite" it's trying to figure out why staff can cross the lines with NO REPERCUSSIONS but for some reason the donors, who are equally important to the community as a whole can't, because we are maybe human fucking beings? And should be treated with equal respect?  Just a thought.
This is not about hypocrisy and shedding light on this whole "bogus situation". This thread was made to bring forward evidence of you abusing your power and arguing and ignoring staff/overstepping them.

This is very much about hypocrisy LMAO.  It's happening right now.  A good few of the staff, even the ones WHO HAVE RESPONDED are guilty of this exact same thing in one way or another, and it's about time somebody said something about it.  Wouldn't have wanted it to be in this situation, but that's your choice, I guess, to try and trap people for trying to help the server.

King, this thread is not meant for you to start accusing staff of a topic that is unrelated to what this thread was made for. The thread was made so the evidence against you could be brought to light and acted upon.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
(03-31-2020, 11:07 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
Quote:This is very much about hypocrisy LMAO.  It's happening right now.  A good few of the staff, even the ones WHO HAVE RESPONDED are guilty of this exact same thing in one way or another, and it's about time somebody said something about it.  Wouldn't have wanted it to be in this situation, but that's your choice, I guess, to try and trap people for trying to help the server.

Can't say I'm following what I'm about to say here, but yeah this thread is pretty much derailed right now, I don't see you as the authority to say what this thread is about..

I mean yeah that's fair I'm just trying to bring up an underlying issue that I believe is very much relevant to the situation.
I'll try to keep this simple. 

King, you've overstepped while on server as a Donor. 

The problem as of late is that you keep jumping the gun or telling staff member how to staff the community. 

For example, earlier today I was dealing with Leafy who was repeating a phrase and I had just warned them to chill out and I knew that they heard me because they stopped. You immediately gagged them while I was already dealing with the situation. You over stepped here. I then Ungag them saying that they had only just been warned for it. You then proceed to argue with me that they were Mic spamming, I agreed and said they have to be warned before being gagged. I verbally warned them and hit my keybind for mic spam to cover both audio and visual, as to show that it is a sufficient warning. 

After this the player Nathan started to mic spam again and Glaceon gagged them. You then told him not to do that, I disagreed with you as Nathan had already been warned and gagged previously. You then pitched a fit. 

If you warn someone verbally and visually (using a bind) that is sufficient warning for the individual that if they violate whatever it was again, they will be punished. 

If you think a staff member may be struggling or need help use the @ function to ask them. 

Your attitude as of late has been poor, if anyone says anything or does anything contrary to what you want you will pitch an attitude. Don't believe me? Go watch the first video of evidence where you start calling people names that killed you on island house.  

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm trying to educate you on how things should be done and bring to your attention that your attitude has been bad lately.  Maybe take a break for a few days or something. 

You brought up staff "abusing their powers" where a joke ban I wouldn't classify as abuse. 

Abuse would be staff members using their powers to hinder the game mode. 
Such as (but not limited to): Teleporting props outside of the play area where a hunter couldn't kill them, thus hindering the game.  Gagging the server so that it is quiet and nobody can talk for the round/map. Muting people because the staff member just doesn't like what the other person is saying, even though it's not a violation of any of the server rules. 

Now Donor Abuse would be that a donor is: Not following protocol (warn[best to use both verbal and visual] then punish) or violating server rules (which includes listening to staff).  

Take this opportunity to learn King. 

If you see Staff Abusing powers like is stated above, please feel free to report them.  
Adding to Slash's report, It has happened numerous times where King_Minotaur has gotten involved with staff and has even alerted potential ghosters/hackers by either saying it in the chat or over the voicechat. One prime example happened just last week when Possum and I were trying to gather evidence for staff while they were loading in, but King ended up scaring away the suspect by alerting them through both the chat and VC. Sadly I do not have the recording of it anymore, but this portion is in the relay. King had gotten upset for Garro killing him when he was apparently hunting for the ghoster as well and decided to broadcast what he was doing for everyone to see, including the ghoster.

[Image: Mino_1.JPG]
(03-31-2020, 11:24 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I'll try to keep this simple. 

King, you've overstepped while on server as a Donor. 

The problem as of late is that you keep jumping the gun or telling staff member how to staff the community. 

For example, earlier today I was dealing with Leafy who was repeating a phrase and I had just warned them to chill out and I knew that they heard me because they stopped. You immediately gagged them while I was already dealing with the situation. You over stepped here. I then Ungag them saying that they had only just been warned for it. You then proceed to argue with me that they were Mic spamming, I agreed and said they have to be warned before being gagged. I verbally warned them and hit my keybind for mic spam to cover both audio and visual, as to show that it is a sufficient warning. 

After this the player Nathan started to mic spam again and Glaceon gagged them. You then told him not to do that, I disagreed with you as Nathan had already been warned and gagged previously. You then pitched a fit. 

If you warn someone verbally and visually (using a bind) that is sufficient warning for the individual that if they violate whatever it was again, they will be punished. 

If you think a staff member may be struggling or need help use the @ function to ask them. 

Your attitude as of late has been poor, if anyone says anything or does anything contrary to what you want you will pitch an attitude. Don't believe me? Go watch the first video of evidence where you start calling people names that killed you on island house.  

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm trying to educate you on how things should be done and bring to your attention that your attitude has been bad lately.  Maybe take a break for a few days or something. 

You brought up staff "abusing their powers" where a joke ban I wouldn't classify as abuse. 

Abuse would be staff members using their powers to hinder the game mode. 
Such as (but not limited to): Teleporting props outside of the play area where a hunter couldn't kill them, thus hindering the game.  Gagging the server so that it is quiet and nobody can talk for the round/map. Muting people because the staff member just doesn't like what the other person is saying, even though it's not a violation of any of the server rules. 

Now Donor Abuse would be that a donor is: Not following protocol (warn[best to use both verbal and visual] then punish) or violating server rules (which includes listening to staff).  

Take this opportunity to learn King. 

If you see Staff Abusing powers like is stated above, please feel free to report them.  

Overstepping aside (I get that,) and to the abuse part... I joke gag people and its labeled as abuse. Always, yet when staff do it, it's rarely mentioned by those in the community, and I feel that's bull.  I will be asking staff on whether I should interfere in the future, and will try to lay off a bit because I admit it's a bit excessive on my end, and I will work on that, but now I'm on a new topic sort of, yet one that I really believe is relevant, at least somewhat, to the situation.  I mean I can open up a thread about it but I feel it would just get pushed over so that's why I feel I have to bring it up here.  Like I said earlier, I'm not tryna be a dick here but it's time I spoke up about this.

(03-31-2020, 11:24 PM)§bStarling☆ Wrote: Adding to Slash's report, It has happened numerous times where King_Minotaur has gotten involved with staff and has even alerted potential ghosters/hackers by either saying it in the chat or over the voicechat. One prime example happened just last week when Possum and I were trying to gather evidence for staff while they were loading in, but King ended up scaring away the suspect by alerting them through both the chat and VC. Sadly I do not have the recording of it anymore, but this portion is in the relay. King had gotten upset for Garro killing him when he was apparently hunting for the ghoster as well and decided to broadcast what he was doing for everyone to see, including the ghoster.

[Image: Mino_1.JPG]
You right, all I gotta say is I stopped since then and the situation ended pretty much after that screenshot.  Thanks friend.
(03-31-2020, 11:19 PM)[blue]Slasheronic Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:02 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:55 PM)[blue]Slasheronic Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:42 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:24 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I don't intend to have a back-and-forth on this, but hey, staff SHOULD be held to those standards if they're not already, although staff abusing their powers is no excuse for other people to do the same. Instead of stooping to their level out of spite, set an example and be the bigger person..

..also, who is "y'all"? I'm just a guy that doesn't even play, hell, I was threatened with a forum ban a mere month ago, as if I represent staff at all here!

You really aren't getting this, are you?
We are joking around and having fun, and so are the staff, which is fine. The problem is when staff are hypocritical and pick on a certain few people for doing the EXACT SAME things they do on the daily, while at the same time turning a blind eye to some their peers and others of lower rank.  This is about hypocrisy and shedding light on why this whole situation is bogus.  It's not "stooping to their level out of spite" it's trying to figure out why staff can cross the lines with NO REPERCUSSIONS but for some reason the donors, who are equally important to the community as a whole can't, because we are maybe human fucking beings? And should be treated with equal respect?  Just a thought.
This is not about hypocrisy and shedding light on this whole "bogus situation". This thread was made to bring forward evidence of you abusing your power and arguing and ignoring staff/overstepping them.

This is very much about hypocrisy LMAO.  It's happening right now.  A good few of the staff, even the ones WHO HAVE RESPONDED are guilty of this exact same thing in one way or another, and it's about time somebody said something about it.  Wouldn't have wanted it to be in this situation, but that's your choice, I guess, to try and trap people for trying to help the server.

King, this thread is not meant for you to start accusing staff of a topic that is unrelated to what this thread was made for. The thread was made so the evidence against you could be brought to light and acted upon.

If you want my Donor rank so bad then take it dude.  If you want me to just roll over without a fight and kiss the staff's shiny boots over this overarching bs, that's an entirely different issue.
(03-31-2020, 11:40 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:24 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
-snip-

Overstepping aside (I get that,) and to the abuse part... I joke gag people and its labeled as abuse. Always, yet when staff do it, it's rarely mentioned by those in the community, and I feel that's bull.  I will be asking staff on whether I should interfere in the future, and will try to lay off a bit because I admit it's a bit excessive on my end, and I will work on that, but now I'm on a new topic sort of, yet one that I really believe is relevant, at least somewhat, to the situation.  I mean I can open up a thread about it but I feel it would just get pushed over so that's why I feel I have to bring it up here.  Like I said earlier, I'm not tryna be a dick here but it's time I spoke up about this.

You joke gagged Happy and upset him* because he didn't actually do anything wrong. Not only that, he's not a donor so he couldn't do anything about it.  It was a one sided joke. <-- That is the problem.

The jokes with staff/other donors are a mutual understanding, this is the significantly difference between the joke which you did and the ones staff/other donors have done.

Yes, you already apologized to Happy. I'm just using the example. 

*Abuseto treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way; to use wrongly or improperly. 

If the Joke is a mutual understanding , then there's no issue. (You may get asked by staff in PM about random gags/mutes)

If it doesn't hinder game play and if it doesn't violate any rules, it's not abuse. 
(04-01-2020, 12:16 AM)The Triangle Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:40 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:24 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
-snip-

You joke gagged Happy and upset him* because he didn't actually do anything wrong. Not only that, he's not a donor so he couldn't do anything about it.  It was a one sided joke. <-- That is the problem.

The jokes with staff/other donors are a mutual understanding, this is the significantly difference between the joke which you did and the ones staff/other donors have done.

Yes, you already apologized to Happy. I'm just using the example. 

*Abuseto treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way; to use wrongly or improperly. 

If the Joke is a mutual understanding , then there's no issue. (You may get asked by staff in PM about random gags/mutes)

If it doesn't hinder game play and if it doesn't violate any rules, it's not abuse. 

Thanks man, for being calm about this, even when I myself am not.  I'm really just trying to express an opinion that's been itching for a good while.
I realize it is April Fool's Day but keep the bullshit off of an actual donor/staff abuse report
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army