Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I'm not gonna respond to the rest of your comment because it's an incoherent mess and has no evidence to back it up.

About your later comment, specifically concerning staff abusing each other: they (for the most part) all know each other and are okay with having a little fun. But they also know when to quit messing around and do their jobs.
It’s all pretty much been said already but just a little insight from my point of view. Due to the current situation the servers have all been 10x worse than normal as kids are bored and want to go entertain themselves by messing around on the internet. So yea staffing has been a little tougher lately, however what makes staffing even more difficult is too many people being involved. I don’t mind a donor asking me if I need help or asking can they deal with a situation but when I’ve got donors (not just you but it has happened with you) using commands while I’m handling situations and then it’s a mess as I have to look back at who’s been gagged or muted or even kicked! If I have done the command or asked for the command then I know what’s going on. Often staff are dealing with more things than you realise and having to keep an eye on what the donors are doing and if they have done it correctly adds to my workload.  

It is your attitude that has got us here though King, you don’t like being corrected by anyone. I don’t appreciate being spoken to they way you spoke to me the other day. I told you that I know how to staff and don’t need to be told the rules and you didn’t like that. I had said that you ungagged someone too early but don’t worry about it and you argued with me about it. 

We have enough to deal with without donors giving us attitude too.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(04-01-2020, 08:49 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I'm not gonna respond to the rest of your comment because it's an incoherent mess and has no evidence to back it up.

About your later comment, specifically concerning staff abusing each other: they (for the most part) all know each other and are okay with having a little fun. But they also know when to quit messing around and do their jobs.

And they shit on donors for doing the exact same thing. There is zero consistency and nobody is being held accountable.  I don't have evidence because I didn't think this would actually have to be brought up until now.  I know these staff know each other.  I know my donor peers too.  So why can't we have the same little fun that the staff can?  Either it should be expressly allowed, not only for staff but donors too (because it's JOKES) or we can't have fun at all. You all seem to be leaning towards the latter but that's your guys' problem.
(04-01-2020, 09:40 AM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:

Monkey see, monkey do.

And they shit on donors for doing the exact same thing. There is zero consistency and nobody is being held accountable.  I don't have evidence because I didn't think this would actually have to be brought up until now.  I know these staff know each other.  I know my donor peers too.  So why can't we have the same little fun that the staff can?  Either it should be expressly allowed, not only for staff but donors too (because it's JOKES) or we can't have fun at all. You all seem to be leaning towards the latter but that's your guys' problem.

I've seen nothing that suggests that the staff reprimand the donors for having a little fun with each other. As The Triangle stated, "If the joke is a mutual understanding, then there's no issue." Coming from TTT, I mess around with my donor commands with my friends. Nobody says a damn thing about it.

Shitting on the staff because you did something wrong and were caught out for it instead of owning up to it or at least trying to understand what everyone here is saying isn't the way to go about things. If you're reprimanded for having some fun with your commands on either yourself or your friends, let the staff know that they're your friend and that you guys were just messing around. The key point is, don't go overboard with it.
(04-01-2020, 09:50 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Monkey see, monkey do.

I've seen nothing that suggests that the staff reprimand the donors for having a little fun with each other. As The Triangle stated, "If the joke is a mutual understanding, then there's no issue." Coming from TTT, I mess around with my donor commands with my friends. Nobody says a damn thing about it.

Shitting on the staff because you did something wrong and were caught out for it instead of owning up to it or at least trying to understand what everyone here is saying isn't the way to go about things. If you're reprimanded for having some fun with your commands on either yourself or your friends, let the staff know that they're your friend and that you guys were just messing around. The key point is, don't go overboard with it.

If you've actually bothered to read my other replies, I do acknowledge my overstepping and I am owning up to that.  I'm obviously not reaching anyone with this because you all are so blinded to the double standards that are being upheld.  I have previously let staff know they were my friends and they said they didn't care, that I shouldn't be using my powers for that at all.  That's all I'm saying :D

Monkey see, monkey do.

King no one is telling you that you cant have fun with your DONOR PEERS as you call them, as long as THEY know it is a joke and you know when to quit.  The reason for this post was your arguing with STAFF and trying to over rule the server while they are on.  You are missing the point of the thread.
(04-01-2020, 10:08 AM)MommaBlondie Wrote:

Monkey see, monkey do.

King no one is telling you that you cant have fun with your DONOR PEERS as you call them, as long as THEY know it is a joke and you know when to quit.  The reason for this post was your arguing with STAFF and trying to over rule the server while they are on.  You are missing the point of the thread.

I'm done with this.  Take my donor away, it's useless anyway.
It's not my fault that some staff see it necessary to warn an entire server of earrapers for several minutes while the rest of us are having to stitch their ears, instead of taking direct action.  Warnings are important, but they're warnings, not the Gospel.  This is about me trying to be efficient where others are not.  I quite frankly am disgusted on how quickly some of you have turned.  You know who you are.
Guess I gotta mow the lawn.
(04-01-2020, 10:06 AM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:

Monkey see, monkey do.

If you've actually bothered to read my other replies, I do acknowledge my overstepping and I am owning up to that.  I'm obviously not reaching anyone with this because you all are so blinded to the double standards that are being upheld.  I have previously let staff know they were my friends and they said they didn't care, that I shouldn't be using my powers for that at all.  That's all I'm saying :D

If what you're saying is true, TELL AN ADMIN. It's not difficult at all. You're making this a bigger issue than it needs to be, and not actually taking any proper action.

I've been on both sides of the coin, so I understand what you're saying. Next time something like that happens, grab sufficient evidence and talk to a higher-up about it.

edit: Regardless of if these double standards actually exist or not, two wrongs don't make a right.
(04-01-2020, 10:14 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:06 AM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 08:49 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Monkey see, monkey do.

If what you're saying is true, TELL AN ADMIN. It's not difficult at all. You're making this a bigger issue than it needs to be, and not actually taking any proper action.

I've been on both sides of the coin, so I understand what you're saying. Next time something like that happens, grab sufficient evidence and talk to a higher-up about it.

edit: Regardless of if these double standards actually exist or not, two wrongs don't make a right.

And if you read my FIRST RESPONSE I will be gather evidence.
The main issue with this is that within the last couple weeks I have had told more than one staff member that they are giving out too many warnings compared to what they need to go out. They said they understand and have been working on it. They are trusted it takes time.

However, in your case in this report, it has little to do with you playing joke commands on your friends and/or colleagues but more towards your attitude and what appears to be your refusal to let staff handle things.

Also just a side note you going on a rampage on the server talking shit about everyone to everyone that'll listen to you, talking about favoritism and other garbage is once again, not helping your case. Your ACTIONS are speaking far louder than your WORDS is the point I am trying to make.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army