Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
Tbh i was there too and minotaur has been kinda on edge lately especially when staff is working on it he always jumps ahead on things we are 
SUPPOSE to give warnings and there were three of us there that was keeping it control and then when we asked you to let us handle it and you argue about how we dont know what we are doing and that it was ok that you already handled it when the staff are already working on it. Plus when we ungagged the person you just turned around and gagged them
[Image: giphy.gif]
Going off of your 1st comment, you basically described the job of trusted but applied to yourself and the other donors. Donor DO NOT have to enforce the rules at any nor are they expected to enforce the rules at any point. They can if they want if staff are not online, they can work with staff when they are online, but it is purely optional and/or voluntary.

Okay with the 1st video I do agree with the gag somewhat, I don't agree with anything that happened afterwards. Instead of letting a staff member handle it after the initial ungag you and GPN decided to regag which you both should have taken as incorrect since there were two staff members saying otherwise. Instead of moving on from the incident you both decided to make the situation worse because you can I guess. If you think a staff member needs help you can ask, you are already using the mic and the text chat, may as well ask instead of getting offended when the staff disagree with your methods.

The kicking someone without warning, is my biggest issue here. There is no excuse for that one especially with you supposedly "knowing what you are doing". If everyone kicked people because they didn't like their name, I can guarantee the server would be much emptier. You obviously should not have done that no questions asked HOWEVER, someone should have jumped on you for doing that immediately. I realize Slash was still really new at this point but everyone talking with him in whatever voice call he was in said that you were wrong but nobody decided to say anything for some reason.

When doing joke commands on other people you have to know that the person is okay with it before doing it. Many of the staff have known the players they are doing them to for months if not years. They know the person they are doing it to is fine with it, if they don't know in most cases they will not do it (or shouldn't do it) or they will ask first. For example, if you gagged GPN, I would know that it was a joke. I know this because basically everyone knows that you two are friends. In my personal experience, I do not really do joke gags or mutes but generally slaps (if they are on the hunter's team), igniting them (also if they are on the hunter's team), and explosions (if they are dead on the hunter's team). None of the joke commands you do should risk messing with gameplay or player interaction. That is why my joke commands are done on hunters and not props. Slapping them could kill or reveal them to hunters, igniting them could also reveal them, and exploding them could expose the props they are spectating. I am glad to here that you apologized to happy for your actions.

Look, everyone is on edge as of late. The server has had a large amount of basically everything. Ghosters, hackers, trollers, harassers, players in general, new players, veterans returning, etc. I will dismiss the joke commands as they are not really much of an issue but more of a misunderstanding between players. You said that you know your donor peers and you have fun with them except neither of the instances presented here with video evidence were donors. I will also overall dismiss the arguing with staff. People are allowed to disagree and talk things out, it is how things get done, understanding is built, and progress is made if both sides are willing to discuss things.

However, things I cannot dismiss, is the regagging after staff members said no and ungagged the individual. The biggest issue I see here is the random kick without warning, like what were you hoping to achieve in the long run with that? We cannot have random donors kicking people. I can understand that you did not like the person's name however there was at least one staff member on at the time. If you would have brought up the fact that someone else was making fun of your name with their own name, then the staff member should have acted upon it. The final piece I cannot ignore was you after getting into debates on here going on the server talking trash about everyone and threatening people.

You are being given a donor strike for your actions particularly with overstepping staff believing that you know better and for the kick because if you are doing this with staff on, it makes people wonder what you are doing when staff are not online to see.

This report is now closed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army