Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire's Discord Mod App
Discord Name: Noire

Discord ID: Noire#0666

When First Joined(Estimate): idk the discord like '18?

What can you do to help the discord community: I'd like to say I'm very active. I can help the discord community by just being your friendly neighbourhood discord mod. Being that I already have mod on TTT I've already done things to help the discord moderators by banning, with permission, trolls and spamming. With discord moderator, I feel like I can just further what I can already do.

Why you want to help the discord community: I want to help the discord community so that I can be more active and helpful across the community, even moreso than I already am. 

Other: That's all, thank you.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
More Discord mods? yes pls

Active community member, already a TTT moderator, I have no doubts that they'll do fine. +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
1+ No brainer

Mod on TTT  and can easily  Mod the Discord
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
1+ for sure! He is always very fast to respond when I have a question about TTT staff stuff.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Easy +1. Great TTT staff member, can away's use more discord staff.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1

Need more Discord staff to be honest

I have littler interaction with Noire, but from my interactions they're a decent creature.
Noire Application for Discord Response: Okay, let me get this out of the way, Noire is a good staff member on TTT alone. I believe he is capable enough to be on Discord as well.

Pros:
  • Staff already on a server
  • 80% certain knows the rules on Discord
  • Calm
Additional Comments/Concerns:
Noire, you're really a great guy but uh, I don't believe there is many trolls on Discord so I would understand the enforcing policy part. Anyhow, I just in general believe you're capable of being a staff member on Discord and can improve Discord from shit posting. 

Final Decision:
+1
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+1 we need more, as of right now I'm one of the only active ones. He is a great TTT staff member, is fair and efficient, and has the competence and patience to be a great Discord Mod
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
This application has been approved.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~