Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider 4 Trusted Part II
Ingame Name: Raider Hanks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476

Time Played: 776 Hours Gametracker
***I know that my server activity appears to be a major issue right off of the bat. The reason it was nonexistent up until a week ago was because of my obligation with school. As i'll note farther down on my application, school obligations are no longer a problem. I'll be on my computer every single day from now on. Even with my activity looks questionable right now, it is a guarantee that it will just continue to increase. The 2+ days that i'll take for my application to be considered will just be days where my playtime will rise. Whether my application is rejected or accepted, my playtime will still rise. I'm a consistent player and not prone to lying or deceit. If I know that I would cease playing, I would forward that information. You don't waste 776 hours on a server just to throw it all away. 

When First Joined: March 2015, Activity wasn't constant until 2018's Summer.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Every day 8 Am -  12AM EST. I'lll just be working on school work. Sometimes I'll be out with friends or my girl, so I don't be home to get on. You'll still have my moral support though.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can use my prior experience as Staff on Dinkleberg's to help aid in the sanity of the server. I was Trusted here for 8 months before going onward to T-mod and then Mod. I know how to handle certain situations and what evidence is necessary for certain ban request. I'm still level-headed and a stickler for the rules. I can capture picture and video evidence. I know what to look for in hacking, trolling, specific situations. The experience I had can simply be put back into use. What's the point in being able to regurgitate the rules to people if you can't enforce them. 

Why you want to help the community: Just like my reasoning for my previous path on staff, I want to help maintain the server. If rules aren't enforced, the server is left to anarchy. The quickest way for a sever to die out is from the abandonment of its staff, since no one wants to spend an expanded amount of time with a bunch of RDMers and trolls. Now my first question asked to me is WHY do I already want to be staff again? Two months I resigned as Moderator, why would I want to get back into it? What changed? That's simple: I have time to play now. Previously I was bogged down by school. I would get home and get straight to working on homework. I never had time to get on and I didn't like that. I did not want to be a staff member If I couldn't perform my duties. The coronavirus cancelled my entire fucking Senior year.. SOOOOO.. I'll be on my computer every day. If I'm going to be on constantly, I may as well try to help out. I already know the rules and can enforce them properly. I've experienced the server with legitimately no-one on to staff and I want to prevent that in the future. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing legitimate. All bans are the usual staff-on-staff playful banter. I'm pretty sure my first permaban was on myself, but unlike Nicol i already knew it was my own ID.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Mod App  T-Mod  Trusted

How did you find us?: Randomly looking for servers when my original TTT server was shut down. I

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Ja. I did.

Other:  I hope I can return to help out my favorite staff team. Remember this is also a Trusted role. You aren't handing the keys of the kingdom back to the individual who abandoned his post. I just want to work my way back up the rank-and-file.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I love you brother, but I gotta ask you the same thing I've asked everyone else.

You've resigned twice. What's stopping you from a third resignation? I know you mentioned you actually have time to play now, but what's to say another one of these won't happen and you'll end up resigning again?

edit: Obviously I can't blame you for resigning over it, being one of the people in the center of it. I'm just saying, should anything like that happen again, how are we to rest assured that you won't up and leave again?
For my first resignation: I had never experienced something like that occur on the server before if I'm being honest. I didn't know what to do in that situation. Part of me felt like I should continue trying to help out the server, another part of me felt as if I should leave in order to clear my mind. My Senior Year as also about to start. If School hadn't been right around the corner, I wouldn't have even considered resigning. I was just afraid that I'd be stressed out constantly from my workload and that it would display in my staffing.

For my second: It had been about a month after my Christmas break. The school year was kicking my ass and I literally had no ability to play on the server. As a Mod, it didn't feel right not being active. I was on several committees and still had input on the forums, but the opinion of someone who doesn't play on the server has to be taken with a grain of salt.

What changed: I'm not stressed from school anymore. I'm here now daily. Will I resign in the future? It won't be considered until August honestly. When my time at UVA begins, there no telling how i'll be able to play. That is still 4 months in the future and unpredictable. Even if I do resign, that's 4 months of being able to help out the server.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
All I can say is wow, what an interesting April Fool's Joke.
In seriousness, he deserves to come back, he is ready to ream us all. Raider is fair and will probably commit
+1

Hey fairness right? You dont have enough playtime right now and ik what you said but you should have waited untill you have played more to fill that im just trying to be fair here +0
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
I as well think you need to regain your activity again if you're serious about applying for Staff.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Sorry raider the only thing stopping me from +1ing is your time on server as it stands its a -1 from me GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I have seen you on the server a lot compared to when you were getting ready to resign, which is a big plus. It shows that things have changed and you can actually play on the server for an extended period of time, which is tough in of itself. With the virus keeping us all at home I see this as another opportunity for you to play, which helps your case. If we demoted people who were inactive that'd be one thing but considering we don't do that it's a bit more of a pain to us to accept a trusted application from someone who might be inactive, i.e. EpicGuy.

For now, keep your activity up you're heading in the right direction. You were staff like, we all know you can do your job, it's just whether or not you want to.
Good luck ;)
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Raider Hanks Application for Trusted Response: Okay, I'm going to state this right now. Raider Hanks was a honorable staff member and shall always place in my heart. 

PROS:
  • Staff Member previously
  • Knows Policy + Enforces
  • Relaxed/Calm
  • Fun and Serious 
CONS:
  • Not enough time on Game Tracker if I'm being quite frankly honest I believe this is the most significant factor of becoming a staff member. It represents the dedication and time you're willing to dedicate. Certainly you have went through a lot and I understand that but we need a sort of sign to represent this. 
  • Also, you need a bit of forum time. (BAN REQUEST)
CONCLUSION/CONCERNS:
If I'm being honest, you deserve staff but the time is so significant I have mixed feelings about this one. Sorry pal. 
+0
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
As most of us here know, you were previously a mod like 2 months ago, definite knowledge on how staff works in and out.
but then there's the lack of time on the server since then.
definitely can get trusted, just not now at the time.
till the time issue gets squared away (aka, play more you filthy casual) , ima stick with a -1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020