Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
(04-04-2020, 08:24 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 05:17 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: EDIT: Ok, I answered this wrong or I believe so. So let me start off with this, before I used to be somewhat of a troll I lived somewhat off the edge by associating with trolls or acting like a troll. I primarily did this for comedy purposes so I could be more of a likable guy. Back then I was a super self conscious person. I apologize you had to see the sight of that and I hope to never return to that. I've recently been working on it and attempting to fix it. As Dong already expressed, I was a doodoo head previously and I agree fully with what he stated. Now I do not seek for sympathy but all I ask is if you were to give me a chance and view who I am now, I promise you'll see at least a little change or even a significant amount.

After I made this post you seemed a little frustrated with me which I understand.  I am definitely going to watch you a little closer in the future and try to form a different opinion.  To be completely honest I wasn't talking about a while ago because I do not remember what you were like back a while ago. My statements were more focused on what I have seen in the past month and a half since I have come back into staff fulltime and being active and actually paying attention to how people are acting.  I respect how you are trying to change for the better and how you are starting to carry yourself and I hope that you can stick it out and make a great staff member should the opportunity present itself to you.  All of that being said I am still going to stick with a +0 but good luck to you and whatever happens the upper staff will make the right decision.

No, no! I apologize if you perceived me in that manner. I just wanted to express what was occurring in the past. On the side note, I'll be active on the server as I have everyday off due to corona and I run off EST. Hope to see you pal ツ
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Honestly what has been said already has covered the majority of what i was thinking

I believe you will do well as trusted. Best of luck to you
(04-05-2020, 12:01 AM)Cake Wrote: Honestly what has been said already has covered the majority of what i was thinking

Is this +1 or neutral?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
gamer
+1 if you unbind your crouch and jump button
knows rules, been around longer than i have, in the experiences i have had, pretty chill dude if you don't take things people say on the internet seriously, would rdm again
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(04-05-2020, 12:01 AM)Cake Wrote: Honestly what has been said already has covered the majority of what i was thinking 

Exactly.

(04-05-2020, 12:51 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:

Is this +1 or neutral?

Can't speak for her, but it's a big +1 from me boss
Hello Eternal. First off, apologies for the time I'm posting this, work is hectic and I'm busy more often than normal. I know you've been very eager to become staff and I do appreciate the willingness to want to help the betterment of the server. However there are times where I've noticed you've been slightly aggressive towards other players on server and other times in the past I've noted there are times where you have trolled or instigated trolling. Nothing super recently and you have indeed been improving yourself,  but I do believe it is something to look out for when you next reapply. At this time I believe you need an additional month to ensure you are ready for the responsibility of staffing and that you have a strong foundation to beginning a staffing career. We want our staff members to remain cool and level-headed with the responsibility that comes with staffing a server.

All in all, I believe another month of improving yourself and being a good member of the community will help form a very good base for becoming a great staff member. At this time this application has been denied. You may reapply in one month from the date of the application. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]