Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Application For Trusted PT. 2
Ok so the only problem i have with you is when you jump in roof and hack the system, but you know i have aimbot so it's all good! BUT SO HERE ME GOD IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN IM GOING TO RAISE MY CHILDREN TO RDM YOUR CHILDREN AND IT WILL BE A FAMILY WAR WITH BLOOD SACRIFICES AND A TEST TO SEE WHO HAS THE STRONGEST GENES!!!!

but for real +1 you know the rules and try to help out when you can
as i told you before in dms when you asked for my opinion, im 50/50 on this.
i'd rather wait for some more time before i can firmly grasp whether or not you could do it.
i also forgot what the heck i typed in that one opinion poll you sent to me so idk wtf i said.
but yeah, +0 far as i know.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-02-2020, 10:01 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: as i told you before in dms when you asked for my opinion, im 50/50 on this.
i'd rather wait for some more time before i can firmly grasp whether or not you could do it.
i also forgot what the heck i typed in that one opinion poll you sent to me so idk wtf i said.
but yeah, +0 far as i know.

[Image: BROWN.png]
Regarding the grapple exploiting, I'll admit I came back from a 3 month break of exploiting for at least 6 months with grapple and it was a super bad habit. I haven't used grapple as much and have thrown the best attempt to fix this habit. 

Regarding the other improvements, I have been trying to get more active within the forums, make more ban request, and interact with the outer community ヅ
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Bump before final decision is made. Leave your feedback and responses now nerds.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Eternal, I've known you for a good little while now and while you're on the server I'd like to say that you're competent, you know the rules and you're active.
I think I'm gonna +1 you. I'm unsure though, I'm not exactly sure why. Good luck with your application.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I am not sure how I feel about this application to be completely honest.  I don't want to be one of the only people to -1 it so I will keep it at a steady +0 because after reading the posts I do not think my opinion will change much.  I think you know the rules and have the ability to do the job but I also think you still need some time.  I've only played with you a few times and have gotten a little annoyed by things you do/say.  Maybe It's because i am never on at the same time as you that I haven't seen anything that stands out about you but for now it's a +0 from me.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(04-04-2020, 05:13 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: I am not sure how I feel about this application to be completely honest.  I don't want to be one of the only people to -1 it so I will keep it at a steady +0 because after reading the posts I do not think my opinion will change much.  I think you know the rules and have the ability to do the job but I also think you still need some time.  I've only played with you a few times and have gotten a little annoyed by things you do/say.  Maybe It's because i am never on at the same time as you that I haven't seen anything that stands out about you but for now it's a +0 from me.

EDIT: Ok, I answered this wrong or I believe so. So let me start off with this, before I used to be somewhat of a troll I lived somewhat off the edge by associating with trolls or acting like a troll. I primarily did this for comedy purposes so I could be more of a likable guy. Back then I was a super self conscious person. I apologize you had to see the sight of that and I hope to never return to that. I've recently been working on it and attempting to fix it. As Dong already expressed, I was a doodoo head previously and I agree fully with what he stated. Now I do not seek for sympathy but all I ask is if you were to give me a chance and view who I am now, I promise you'll see at least a little change or even a significant amount.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-04-2020, 05:17 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote: EDIT: Ok, I answered this wrong or I believe so. So let me start off with this, before I used to be somewhat of a troll I lived somewhat off the edge by associating with trolls or acting like a troll. I primarily did this for comedy purposes so I could be more of a likable guy. Back then I was a super self conscious person. I apologize you had to see the sight of that and I hope to never return to that. I've recently been working on it and attempting to fix it. As Dong already expressed, I was a doodoo head previously and I agree fully with what he stated. Now I do not seek for sympathy but all I ask is if you were to give me a chance and view who I am now, I promise you'll see at least a little change or even a significant amount.

After I made this post you seemed a little frustrated with me which I understand.  I am definitely going to watch you a little closer in the future and try to form a different opinion.  To be completely honest I wasn't talking about a while ago because I do not remember what you were like back a while ago. My statements were more focused on what I have seen in the past month and a half since I have come back into staff fulltime and being active and actually paying attention to how people are acting.  I respect how you are trying to change for the better and how you are starting to carry yourself and I hope that you can stick it out and make a great staff member should the opportunity present itself to you.  All of that being said I am still going to stick with a +0 but good luck to you and whatever happens the upper staff will make the right decision.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
A lot of what I have to say has already been said, but I believe you have a good knowledge of the rules and are ready for this position. My only complaint was how you would handle trolls, but I feel confident you can do that too. +1
former admin2
I honestly don't know how i feel about this. I would say try to stop going afk for long periods of time. the only thing that sticks out to me in you voice other then that i dont really remember you doing anything to wrong +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]