slaps appeal
(04-04-2020, 12:43 AM)slaps Wrote:  i knew what i was doing to saitama was wrong but im able to control myself and i made a choice to do it and keep doing it just based off the fact that i didnt like him. 
So if you knew it was wrong and could control yourself, why the fuck did you not stop, ESPECIALLY when I told you to.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 12:43 AM)slaps Wrote: i know the choice isnt in my hands at all, but i think that the best thing to do would be to reduce the ban back to a week. i fully understand that i broke the rules and i have to suffer the consequences but beyond that i think adding time for me to think about what ive done is pointless. i knew what i was doing to saitama was wrong but im able to control myself and i made a choice to do it and keep doing it just based off the fact that i didnt like him. i know it was a bad choice and im sorry about it but like i said im able to control myself and how i act and whether im unbanned in a week or if i have to wait longer, you can be sure that i wont have any more problems like this with saitama or anyone else. also maybe for some sympathy points, im currently being forced to stay home in quarantine by my mom because of coronavirus and being able to play on the ttt server made the days alot easier

The length of the ban is not solely based on giving the banned player "time to think". The length of the ban is a punishment for knowingly and maliciously harassing another play simply because you did not like them. The first ban was to give you time to think about your actions, this ban is a punishment for clearly not. I take harassment seriously, as it affects a players ability to play the game and have fun. 

This unban request has been denied. You can submit another unban request on 5/3/20
[Image: b_560x95.png]