Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour binds?
Is it Possible to get colour text? like on Ph how you can put[test] then your message. just an idea it would be nice.
[Image: titan.gif]
We'll need hatschats2 aka the chatbox thing that PH uses, the server is currently using the default one, and I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things to do.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(04-04-2020, 03:43 PM)Alora Wrote: We'll need hatschats2 aka the chatbox thing that PH uses, the server is currently using the default one, and I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things to do.

Ah okay thats good to know.
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-04-2020, 03:43 PM)Alora Wrote: We'll need hatschats2 aka the chatbox thing that PH uses, the server is currently using the default one, and I'm pretty sure it's on the list of things to do.

I suggest aTags instead as it's honestly better
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Could be keen to see the prem shop lowered abit. Until we get better Numbers. And having a Discord Relay as well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member