Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathrun Command List
Dinkleberg Deathrun

Welcome staff and Donors to Deathrun Command centre
Here you will find ways to use your powers.

Each role plays there part to keep this server safe.  And each role has there part to play.

To use ulx commands, you can use the prefix ! before any of them. I.E. - !gag <name> will execute the command named. You may also open your console with ~ and type in ulx gag <name> and the command will execute this way.

You may also open the ulx menu, by doing !menu, or opening console with ~ and typing ulx menu.

Note, another command that all have access to, is status. Use this in the console command only, with ~, and type status, and hit enter. This will list all connected players, their id's, connection status (Connected, connecting, etc), and their time connected. This is useful for many things such as gathering ids, checking for afks, or etc.

Trusted

Gag- This revokes a specified players microphone usage. Use ungag to undo this. (!ungag Alora)
Mute- This revokes a specified players chat usage. Use unmute to undo this. (!unmute alora)
Kick- This kicks a player from the game. Be sure to ALWAYS state a reason on a kick with !kick <player> <reason> I.E. !kick Dinkleberg afk
Stopsound (ss)- This is to stop all current playing sounds from playing on the map. This works for map music, mics, and player taunts.
Teleport(tp) This will teleport the player where your crosshair is aimed.
Profile - Opens the steam profile of the specified user in the steam overlay.
Who- This is similar to the status command used in ulx.

Test Mods

Slap- This is used to slap the specified player.  Mostly used to slap a prop out of an illegal spot. You may specify amount damage with this command as well. When left blank, the damage is zero. (!slap Sharky 10 does 10 damage)
Slay - This is used to kill the specified user. 
Csay- This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens.
NoClip - This commando allows the person to go through any traps or through the whole map.
God - This allows the Runner to not die and has powers of a God.

Dban - This pulls up the list of disconnected players from the current map. This is used to ban players that have left recently/to avoid punishment. You can also easily copy names/ids this way.
Ban- This is used to ban a player. You may specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban nuru 0 is a permanent ban)
Banid- This is used to ban an id, useful for ban requests. Be sure to specify the ban reason.
Unban- This is used to unban a player. Note the only time unban should be used is to unban a temp ban for a ban request or to fix your own bans. Otherwise you need administrator permission to unban.

Admins

Goto - This teleports you to the player specified. Note: This only works so far in third person(!3p) and with hunters/large props.
Send -This sends the first specified user, to the other specified user.
Freeze - This freezes the specified user, only physically. (!unfreeze to remove)
Fban - This freezes the specified user upon trying to ban. Useful for hackers.

Donors 

Gag - This revokes a specified players microphone usage. Use ungag to undo this. (!ungag Dirn)
Mute - This revokes a specified players chat usage. Use unmute to undo this. (!unmute Dirtman)
Kick - This kicks a player from the game. Be sure to ALWAYS state a reason on a kick with !kick <player> <reason> I.E. !kick Daniel afk

Please Note that if you are caught or see a staff member Abusing these commands please file a complaint in Staff / donor abuse section.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Sorry to be that person when you put all the effort to make this, but this post prob will get deleted once me and dink adjust the commands for all ranks (like Tmod doesn't need to be able to noclip), however for now I'll leave it be as it nearly correct (which is another reason why it's getting removed as some of this is incorrect or will be incorrect) and I don't know when we'll sit down and adjust them, that is if we do...
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]