Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggested keybinds for Murder
If you staff on murder and you need to make things easier for informing players that they are breaking the rules:

• bind 1 "say Type !shop or press f3 to open the shop and purchase additional skins/weapons, etc.”"
  • bind 2 "say To bet - Press y or hold tab, drag mouse to 2x and click bet!"
  • bind 3 "say Mic/chat spam is against the rules. It can result in a gag/mute if you continue"
  • bind 4 "say Certain items not appearing for you? Type !download to subscribe to our workshop collection. Quit GMOD for addons to work."
  • bind 5 "say Racial slurs are not allowed. If you do it, it will result in a gag/mute."
  • bind 6 "say Disrespect towards staff/players will result in a gag/mute."
  • bind 7 "say If you RDM again it will result in a slay."
  • bind 8 "say Jump higher? Press F3 or !shop in chat. Go to shop, then utilities, buy jetpack. Put in  accessory slot."
  • bind 9 "say Type !motd for a list of rules."
  • bind 0 "xgui" this is a bind for the menu.
These are the most announced things I have encountered while staffing Murder. If you would like to link these to your keys on your numpad here are the names:
  • Numpad 0 - KP_INS
  • Numpad 1 - KP_END
  • Numpad 2 - KP_DOWNARROW
  • Numpad 3 - KP_PGDN
  • Numpad 4 - KP_LEFTARROW
  • Numpad 5 - KP_5
  • Numpad 6 - KP_RIGHTARROW
  • Numpad 7 - KP_HOME
  • Numpad 8 - KP_UPARROW
  • Numpad 9 - KP_PGUP
  • Numpad Dot or . - KP_DEL
  • Numpad ENTER - KP_ENTER
  • Numpad + - KP_PLUS
  • Numpad - - KP_MINUS
  • Numpad * - KP_MULTIPLY
  • Numpad / - KP_SLASH
  • Numpad next to Slash - KP_NUMLOCK

If you want color messages use these:
§1 §2 §3 §4 §5 §6 §7 §8 §9 §0 §a §b §c §d §e
[quote pid='80449' dateline='1586083285']
§5GingerIf you staff on murder and you need to make things easier for informing players that they are breaking the rules:

• bind 1 "say Type !shop or press f3 to open the shop and purchase additional skins/weapons, etc.”"
  • bind 2 "say To bet - Press y or hold tab, drag mouse to 2x and click bet!"
  • bind 3 "say Mic/chat spam is against the rules. It can result in a gag/mute if you continue"
  • bind 4 "say Certain items not appearing for you? Type !download to subscribe to our workshop collection. Quit GMOD for addons to work."
  • bind 5 "say Racial slurs are not allowed. If you do it, it will result in a gag/mute."
  • bind 6 "say Disrespect towards staff/players will result in a gag/mute."
  • bind 7 "say If you RDM again it will result in a slay."
  • bind 8 "say Jump higher? Press F3 or !shop in chat. Go to shop, then utilities, buy jetpack. Put in  accessory slot."
  • bind 9 "say Type !motd for a list of rules."
[/quote]

I'd modify number 4 and 8. 
For number 4 it would probably be better to make that the invisible weapons fix which is to type in console Record 1 (press enter) then type stop (press enter). I've had more problems with my weapons being invisible than I have of any map issues. 
Number 8 just looks like a reworded repeat of number 1 to be honest.
I have record fix and stop bound to my keys and I am always doing and still lose visual of my vape, gun, knife, popcorn, and etc. I have been playing for quite awhile now and people still can't see maps and I hear it a lot. Normally I tell people to remove the addon for the map and redo it and it works. I just helped one new member in the server with this issue and she gave me her blessings. A lot of people ask me how to jump higher too. It get's to the point of having that bound to a key is just a lot easier. These are the recommended keybinds I have decided on because those are the most broken rules and questions.