Waterworld too big?
After being on it 

Can say it is abit to big
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
DO NOT ADD ANOTHER MURDERER!  Unless the spawns are fixed. 
Here's an Idea for adding more detectives IF another murderer is added: 
Decrease the Loot spawn time (So it spawns back sooner) and maybe add 2 or 3 more loot locations. Then you will have another detective to combat the murderer(s). 
I still don't think it's necessary to add another detective or murderer. 
Yes the map is large, but we already have other large maps too and people have learned to adapt to them as well. Instead of trying to INSTANTLY change things, why not take some real time overcome the challenges of the map. 
Everyone has been very vague as to what the issue is with the map. All everyone has really said is "the map is too big". Well what makes it too big? What are the downsides to the map? Actually say what the problem is instead of being so vague that no one can fix anything. Again I do not think that adding another murderer or detective is the issue. I think the issue is that people get so used to a certain way that when things change they feel the game is no longer fair. 

Has anyone else actually used the murderer room? let alone know where it is? It has portals and a big red button that does something that I haven't figured out yet. The map is a fun map. Now if all you're focused on is winning every single round as the murderer, yes you will get frustrated as the map has many obstacles preventing you from easily killing everyone. HAVE FUN. YOU'RE IN A GIANT INDOOR POOL AREA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! If you want to get so bent out of shape about little things that's your problem not the maps, and not anybody else's. 

Please do not remove the map. If enough people don't like the map there's always the RTV function, and Murder needs more maps because cycling through the same 5 maps over and over is boring. Keep the hell raiser map aka pool. Let the people suffer for a bit and then maybe they'll figure out a good method to overcome the challenge.