Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push spamming
(04-07-2020, 06:04 PM)BlessedFatal1ty Wrote: I would also like to add that most murder servers have the slap so why should dinkleberg get rid of it? It makes everything so much more fun. We have more to laugh about especially when people go flying. I rarely hear people complain and when they do most of us stop doing it.

The problem is those who don’t and someone gets the fun taken out of the game because of it. Do you get where I’m coming from?
(04-07-2020, 05:37 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Removing push on murder would be like removing the magneto stick on ttt

Would solve more than a few problems
I don't think it would need to get removed but maybe a basic rules like Don't push bystanders/innocent off of the roof, don't spam it (the original topic of this thread), and don't trap people with it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Reasons to not get rid of punching 
  • Pass time during matches ie: having fun and punching friends
  • Defense against the murderer with out a gun. 
  • Someone gets stuck and people can punch them free. 
  • If someone is being a troll, and just standing at a doorway and you can't through. Don't wanna constantly punish people for door blocking. 
  • To get someone's attention when they are afk. Not to kill them of course.
If @"Dinkleberg >:(" decides to keep punching maybe consider a log for staff. If someone dies to gravity/popcorn it pops up for staff. I'm sure this can be done. Punching is enjoyed by many people. If people don't wanna be punched then they can simply walk away, they can walk the same speed as the other bystander and of course it's the murderer they'll catch up by running.
I didnt want it taken away more like a rule to leave a person alone if there trying to survive and one of the players pushes  them off.

Yes do it to friends cause you can enjoy it with them but dont do it to people  that are actually trying.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
No one is asking for it to be removed. The orginal post was asking about a rule in text chat and clarification if its real. Dink mentioned he might do it, but no one explicitly asked for it to be removed. Tho popcorn dmg is different and i will +1 dmg on it being turned off if u want a way to fight back go earn the gun instead.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-07-2020, 07:51 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Reasons to not get rid of punching 
  • If someone is being a troll, and just standing at a doorway and you can't through. Don't wanna constantly punish people for door blocking. 
If @"Dinkleberg >:(" decides to keep punching maybe consider a log for staff. If someone dies to gravity/popcorn it pops up for staff. I'm sure this can be done. Punching is enjoyed by many people. If people don't wanna be punched then they can simply walk away, they can walk the same speed as the other bystander and of course it's the murderer they'll catch up by running.

Going off of your statement towards Dink, I can guarantee you that you cannot always just walk away.

Sincerely,

A player who on murder got stuck in a building because the the other person hitting him wouldn't let him escape.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-07-2020, 08:41 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 07:51 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Reasons to not get rid of punching 

Going off of your statement towards Dink, I can guarantee you that you cannot always just walk away.

Sincerely,

A player who on murder got stuck in a building because the the other person hitting him wouldn't let him escape.

That's when the player informs staff so we can help in this situation. I'm just highly confused why does it say in chat that spamming E is not allowed. Context on this statement would be good or just remove the message from the game (don't know why it was added when there is nothing in the rules about this.)
(04-07-2020, 08:45 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: That's when the player informs staff so we can help in this situation. I'm just highly confused why does it say in chat that spamming E is not allowed. Context on this statement would be good or just remove the message from the game (don't know why it was added when there is nothing in the rules about this.)

Most of those are really old and also for tips and tricks not just for rules. It may have been a rule at one point but over the years just went unnoticed or obsolete. Tbh as things grow and change it is okay to add or adjust rules currently in place for the benefit of the community.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Since when was hitting the murderer a good idea? They have a knife, close range object. 
This whole thread got side tracked. I don't think punching needs to be removed because it helps to break windows and escape the murderer at times. To remove the punch factor significantly hinders the innocents survival rate. 
The Idea was to have the "Do not spam E" be made into an official rule or to have the pop up text removed. Personally, I think it should be added officially into the rules. I've had so many people hit me while on server to the point that I cannot move or they'll stop me from jumping onto a ledge, if not push me off the building because it's "funny". 
I'm also suggesting that we either remove the damage factor on the popcorn OR we make a rule to not hit innocents with the popcorn as it could be considered: RDM, Baiting, or Trolling It's also really annoying to be bombarded with popcorn to the brink of death, then hop down a ledge and die. The popcorn is a fun perk that makes me crave popcorn every time, but I'm tired (so are other players) of taking damage from it for no apparent reason other than people are bored.