Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Daegan4mod
(04-07-2020, 03:45 PM)Noire Wrote: ily daegan stream houseparty
+1

Oh god don't announce what I do for me time
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
-1 Looking at gametracker you are rarely playing not only that i've seen no maturity seen your last app, You easily get tilted over trolls we've had a time were we could hear your music very loudly from your mic in my opinion before jumping to mod you have 2 things to work 1. activity, play time 2. maturity not easily letting trolls get the better of you.
(04-08-2020, 09:59 AM)Meeemo Wrote: -1 Looking at gametracker you are rarely playing not only that i've seen no maturity seen your last app, You easily get tilted over trolls we've had a time were we could hear your music very loudly from your mic in my opinion before jumping to mod you have 2 things to work 1. activity, play time 2. maturity not easily letting trolls get the better of you.

meemo   my activity cant be me on every day this week i missed maybe one a day. i believe i have come a long way from being a toxic shit poster to staff, also that music incident was made such a big deal by atheor and i repeatably askede staff at that time if my music was to loud they all said no, but since "some" members started complaining about bias rules i turned my music off and havent listen to any music since, also meemo yes i am still learing to deal with trolls they all act diffrent and are hard to approach in staff way without being shat on.

First and foremost I'm not voting because I rarely play with you and no way am I trying to take away from your ability to staff Daegan. I think your a good kid and good tmod, but if you can't handle trolls shouldn't you give yourself alittle bit more time in tmod before going for mod? I feel like trusted and tmod are the ranks to get confident in dealing with things not mod. I honestly can't +1 a mod app if that person is still learning how to deal with trolls. GL with your app
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-08-2020, 03:48 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 09:59 AM)Meeemo Wrote: -1 Looking at gametracker you are rarely playing not only that i've seen no maturity seen your last app, You easily get tilted over trolls we've had a time were we could hear your music very loudly from your mic in my opinion before jumping to mod you have 2 things to work 1. activity, play time 2. maturity not easily letting trolls get the better of you.

meemo   my activity cant be me on every day this week i missed maybe one a day. i believe i have come a long way from being a toxic shit poster to staff, also that music incident was made such a big deal by atheor and i repeatably askede staff at that time if my music was to loud they all said no, but since "some" members started complaining about bias rules i turned my music off and havent listen to any music since, also meemo yes i am still learing to deal with trolls they all act diffrent and are hard to approach in staff way without being shat on.

More than this week pal it's previous as well. While I'm viewing this it seems to be inconsistent time. If anything it seems as if you only seek for power. Besides that, I have a few questions that I'd like you to answer. 

1. What makes you stand out in this community?

2. Why do you deserve this and what will make you different from other moderators?

Attachment BELOW is your time on the server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
The activity is quite fine and meets the requirements. A staff member is in no way required to be on the server every day or even every other day.

As Admin and one of the leaders of the Staff Application committees, I've decided to remain neutral on all staff applications at this time. So I am +0
[Image: b_560x95.png]
More than this week pal it's previous as well. While I'm viewing this it seems to be inconsistent time. If anything it seems as if you only seek for power. Besides that, I have a few questions that I'd like you to answer. 

1. What makes you stand out in this community?

2. Why do you deserve this and what will make you different from other moderators?

Attachment BELOW is your time on the server.

i stand out because of how i act and  how i have grown people joining will take me as staff that will let you get away with stuff because of how i act with players, but the moment theres micspam or rdm im in staff mode i belive players should still be able to have fun and laugh with me but nobody is exempt from the rules even friends.

why i deserve this i don't really i just think mod will help i have made tons of ban requsts recorded tons of videos, but i feel like i could be doing more the server gets into dissarry when theres trolls on and no mod i get alot of evidence but when i normally do karma they get on a alt i have just found that me getting mod would be a help to players who are playing at those times. What will make me different nothing reall im gonna still be the same probaly more strict on rules that require banning , but in reality all mods are the same

For my time im not on some weeks because i have online school, hanging with family, watching anime or reading manga my life cant be the server im trying to be consistent

I'm going to +0 for various reasons, we don't play in games enough together and I just have a general negative bias towards you because of when you first joined, but I will say this. You've definitely matured a lot, know the rules, are plenty active (especially for someone your age), and are still learning and improving constantly. Be a bit more consistent, and get a bit less tilty (puberty is a bitch ;) ) and you'll be fine. Good luck my guy
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Bump
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm going to remain neutral because I haven't been on for months now and I only ever come on here to give my two cents which is not against the rules. I'm more of a person to give my verdict based on what I read so far and what I see from your app and compare them from the two. As Nicol stated, your activity is very good and you've improved from your past behavior. However, what ticked me a little off is the part where you stated
Quote:Me being a donor gave me confidence in forums and gagging
. Now I understand that's how this server works, but when you put that into your application it makes me feel or think that you just want power. Basically, you're saying if weren't a donor, you wouldn't be able to help. You can still help even as a user, you can make player reports, ask for staff to come on to help, teach players to follow rules... pretty much basic stuff. So yeah, that's the only thing I'm a bit iffy on, it seems that you just want power. You need to elaborate more on that point. Yes, I bought T-Mod, but before that, I was a supporter (that was a rank that you can buy back then). But I didn't use it for power. I use it for pointshop and the weapon slot. Even after I bought T-Mod, I didn't use that against my advantage when I was a moderator. I understand you donated to support the server, but I just don't think you should have stated in a way of using it as a form of getting respect. I haven't been on here for months like I mentioned earlier, but I've seen and heard tons of stuff like how so many donors get demoted because they use that advantage. Like "Oh you should respect me because I donated". I understand you're working really hard to fit in. I just don't want to see another Frank (most of the old staff members know who I'm talking about).

But nonetheless, good luck on your application.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.