Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't I been Here Before ?
Ingame Name: creepin,[orange]creepin, [orange] Taco bell,  [test] creepin, [Teal]Creepin, [Yellow]creepin, [green] Creepin, [black]creepin
Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. Gametracker says I have 337.24 hours but in game server I have 3 weeks 
which is 504 hours.

When First Joined: Jan 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1am - 10 pm Monday through Saturday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:Regular/ Donar
What can you do to help the community?:  in the last few months I have helped with my role as (Donor) with many situations in the server when staff was not around. I have been very helpful over the last few months with Mic spammers, hackers and general rulebreakers. if unsure with a situation I was ask for general advice on how to handle the situation, and the best out come by staff.  I know the donor rules, and Guidelines and have followed donor procedure to my best abilities, and looking to help out in other ways. I have helped with recording evidence, and making sure everything was correct as followed and the right steps of actions where taken.

Why do you want to help the community?: Since joining many other servers. There is none compared to this one as of right now .. This is the best prophunt server to be on, and the community is great to be around as well. But your question is why do  I want to help the community? I  Want to keep New people joining, and Feel welcome.Help the community give back to the community as they have for me and many others. I actually love helping people in the server, and dedicating time a great server like this one.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ing--10610

How did you find us?: I knew of the server for a while never hoped into the server till now
Other: I have Past Experience on a prophunt server as Trusted as well Have I owned my owner server a long time ago, but I left the server and I am very active. I do have recording software, and screenshotting abilities. I have helped gather evidence.
(04-07-2020, 11:12 AM)creepin Wrote: Ingame Name: creepin,[orange]creepin, [orange] Taco bell,  [test] creepin, [Teal]Creepin, [Yellow]creepin, [green] Creepin, [black]creepin
Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. Gametracker says I have 337.24 hours but in game server I have 3 weeks 
which is 504 hours.

When First Joined: Jan 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1am - 10 pm Monday through Saturday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:Regular/ Donar
What can you do to help the community?:  in the last few months I have helped with my role as (Donor) with many situations in the server when staff was not around. I have been very helpful over the last few months with Mic spammers, hackers and general rulebreakers. if unsure with a situation I was ask for general advice on how to handle the situation, and the best out come by staff.  I know the donor rules, and Guidelines and have followed donor procedure to my best abilities, and looking to help out in other ways. I have helped with recording evidence, and making sure everything was correct as followed and the right steps of actions where taken.

Why do you want to help the community?: Since joining many other servers. There is none compared to this one as of right now .. This is the best prophunt server to be on, and the community is great to be around as well. But your question is why do  I want to help the community? I  Want to keep New people joining, and Feel welcome.Help the community give back to the community as they have for me and many others. I actually love helping people in the server, and dedicating time a great server like this one.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ing--10610

How did you find us?: I knew of the server for a while never hoped into the server till now
Other: I have Past Experience on a prophunt server as Trusted as well Have I owned my owner server a long time ago, but I left the server and I am very active. I do have recording software, and screenshotting abilities. I have helped gather evidence.

Alright Creepin! I know from last application you had been denied for having an alt but this time I think you deserve a second chance so this will be a +1 because your nice to me, your very active, and you have followed all the requirements.

Good Luck!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hey buddy I don't play PropHunt much, but I was taking a look at your previous app and it seems that you haven't acknowledged the reasoning behind your denial yet. I'm sure that this is a question that people will end up having, but what happened and why choose to do that with an alt? 

Have you learned from that?

Other than that man good luck on this app
(04-07-2020, 11:28 AM)dong Wrote: Hey buddy I don't play PropHunt much, but I was taking a look at your previous app and it seems that you haven't acknowledged the reasoning behind your denial yet. I'm sure that this is a question that people will end up having, but what happened and why choose to do that with an alt? 

Have you learned from that?

Other than that man good luck on this app

there was an alternate account yes. I have accepted the denial of my application previously, and have learned from the last application. I am ready to move forward and work with the application process. I have wanted to try again. I am spending more time on the server and refocusing my attention on the task at hand. The alternate account was a mistake ..
i believe creepin   has learned a lot since his denial and has been supportive and i know he will make a great staff member so im giving him a +1 good luck!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey Creepin, I don't want to sound mean here but frankly, I don't quite 100% trust you. I get that you are still trying and doing good work but to me, trust is very important. On your last staff application, you promoted yourself on an alternate account. It may have been a stupid mistake but I don't really know what you are capable of in the future if you were willing to do that. You have the skills and the dedication but at this point in time, I can not fully trust you, your actions, or your character. Therefore, I am going to give you a +0 until you can build back up that trust.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
So. I don't really have a vote because I've been dead. However I will give my thoughts. The rank you're applying for is "Trusted". Trust being the keyword in this rank. We're trusting those with the rank with powers and trusting in their judgement. That being said, the alternate account incident was a MASSIVE breach of trust. I personally believe something like this takes time to learn from. Making a mistake is one thing but doing what you did is on another level than a simple mistake.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Ill +1. You arent the only one who has done stupid shit on an alt and I have a feeling that you learned from the consequenses
(04-07-2020, 12:45 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: So. I don't really have a vote because I've been dead. However I will give my thoughts. The rank you're applying for is "Trusted". Trust being the keyword in this rank. We're trusting those with the rank with powers and trusting in their judgement. That being said, the alternate account incident was a MASSIVE breach of trust. I personally believe something like this takes time to learn from. Making a mistake is one thing but doing what you did is on another level than a simple mistake.

This. Not voting cause ded but this is truth
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Also rising from the grave to beat the horse...

Be it any rank, the staff team can not afford to have staff it cannot trust. For the sake of the members being staffed, as well as for the sake of the staff. I’m my eyes it’s not a “this happened a month ago it’s fine now” thing, trust is a thing easier lost then gained. Considering my only knowledge of you is that and seeing you on discord pings, I have no reason to think that mindset is gone. -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon