https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ponsorship

Thanks, Envy

Yikes in that case you might need a sponsor champ
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Former DRTmod here. I'm voting -1 on your application for several reasons. 

You do not meet all the requirements.
  • Have 40 hours of server time (Currently you have 18hrs on Server)

• Be part of the community for at least week, this includes time on the forums ( You joined the community 19 March 2019 and you joined forums on 9 April 2020

• Have an Introduction on the fourms (Found Here)

Now you may be thinking "there's a new standard in town which can be found HERE". 

Well you don't meet those requirements either. As you need a Moderator sponsor which you do not have. 

I'll break it down for you so that It's simpler:

"A person can request or be given a recommendation from a mod OR higher rank, to which they can apply for staff without meeting any of the time requirements." - Alora (DR Admin)

"This is mostly meant for people to bypass the “involvement in community for 1 month” requirement, and to get past the preference of people having a largely visible presence in the discord and forums early on.

Server activity is still the key thing we are looking for here. So while you may bypass the 50 hour requirement, I suppose, it’s not likely someone with under 50 hours would get trusted." - Dinkleberg (Owner)

You don't meet requirements. plain and simple. 

Now I haven't been on DR in a min and it looks like you've only spent a few days on the server itself. I also looked at your old name FrankGoesSuperSaiyan and you don't even pop up on DR game tracker. 

It's great that you have previous staff experience, but it looks like you don't understand the application process and wish to just bypass things. I get it, you're young and excited but you still have to follow the rules like everyone else mate. 

Get your hours up on server over the next month to above 40 hours, though i'd recommend having 60+ hours. 
Apply again with fire and passion, I'm sure you'll have more support then. 

Best of luck Envy. 
Hey Envy,

Thanks for applying. It seems like you have a lot of experience with deathrun and that could come in very handy as we build a staff team here!

However, I'd like to see you gain some more playtime before we consider you for staff. Familiarize yourself with the current staff and rules some more.