• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Application
Ingame Name: The Punisher

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452106010

Time Played: 69 hours ;)
[Image: punisher_time_19apr2020.png]

When First Joined: 11-06-2019 
[Image: PUNISHER_REGISTRATION.png]

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play in the mornings between 7-11 am or in the evenings between 5-11pm MDT. I move around for business so for now that is my time zone. though i usually get on server if im not working on projects or have other irl things to get done. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community: Usually when I'm on the server isn't really populated, and there's times where people will just get on to spam either the mic or chat box with messages. I do my best to be educated on how to handle the situation, and when I don't know usually i'll message in the murder section on discord for understanding. I've been gagging/muting player that have been violating the rules, with of course warning them first (I was told that's what your supposed to do). I was staff on a server for close to 2 years (left because IRL things needed to be done and my computer dying) and i have helped a few friends set up their own servers/communities so i have experience with rule editing and item testing.  i bring new experience and perspective to the murder community. 

Why you want to help the community: Murder has been kind of a hit or miss for me. I bounced around a few other servers and this is the only one that I found that isn't a complete toxic waste. There's always going to be bad players while online, but this one looks like it's just starting to take off and I want to help the server grow in a positive direction. i like murder (the game mode) and its pretty simple. i like the simplicity of the game mode and want to help other to just enjoy the game without worrying about crazy things going on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: started on TTT then saw the !hop feature and tried out the different servers. still bounce around too. 

Other:  I can't remember what my original name(s) were when I first joined. thank you for reading my application.
I believe you will become a great staff member 
Your active / Your positive / And you have an understanding of  the rules. 1+

Also need to ask and I might be wrong

But who will be sponsoring your Application 
Do you have a Mod or Admin
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-20-2020, 12:09 AM)Sharky Wrote: I believe you will become a great staff member 

Afaik sponsors for murder/deathrun are only needed if you don't have the required hours, which according to the thread, murder apps need 50 hours minimum to apply without sponsorship.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-20-2020, 12:16 AM)Avi Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 12:09 AM)Sharky Wrote: I believe you will become a great staff member 

Afaik sponsors for murder/deathrun are only needed if you don't have the required hours, which according to the thread, murder apps need 50 hours minimum to apply without sponsorship.

Oh sweet 

Understandable now
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Your application has been approved.