Unban Request
I would also like to add that while I forgive him for the incident between him, dakota, and I, it was NOT the only reason he was banned. There were other reasons that I have no idea about, but the fact of the matter is that this particular incident wasn't completely why.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I'm all for second chances, especially during that time the apparent outlook was negative opinions = toxic. I'd like to see your actual behavior now since that mindset is almost nonexistent and after you're unbanned we can truly judge your character, should any problems arise a ban can be reissued. Also side note I hate that "lets not punish people now but half a year later when nobody cares anymore" way of handling situations, that needs to stop.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Obviously it was quite the issue, but I still believe the issue was originally resolved and then reopened

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for unban, also I would like to apologize to malak for being a shithead and a retard to him in the past
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I asked to handle this because I was one of the acting admins. Unlike most, we are not going to make you do the discord, then unban for server later. You're getting a full unban. Your ban was an after thought and some of us were unaware of it, and it honestly was not fair to you. I'm sorry your previous unban was left ignored and swept. You're unbanned from server already. I'm sorry.