Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
This will serve as me resigning temporarily from being trusted on PH. I’m starting to get back on and I’m trying to make up for lost time. During this time, I feel like getting caught up with events so for now I will be resigning. I’m planning on being on as much as I can over summer and the next few weeks. This resignation has nothing to do with inter staff relations, no, I just need to catch up and start interacting with the community first before I feel like I actually am staff, because right now I feel like I’m just kind of here. So, if you want to say hi there is a good chance I will be on. I’m sorry for the lack of forewarn but this is something that I think is necessary for me to be better at what I do.

Thank you,
              Zenful Pikachu
Sorry to hear that pal.

Your pretty cool person on both discord and PH.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I remember seeing your Trusted app in back 2018 I believe, while things come up it's still impressive that you've been staff this long. Wishing you the best, and I hope you'll get acclimated soon
This Guy Hiding spots scare me 

Naaw best of luck champ and I'll see u on Ph dance floor for sure
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Was fun playing with you on server today, but you need to do what you need to do! You've got to want to staff, not feel obligated! See you soon 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
It was fun to play with you Pikachu hope to see you around on the server and good luck to you. Thank you for everything you did as a staff member.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'll beat your ass
I barely know you but sad to see you leave the staff team, see ya around!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]