Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing player model
Yesterday i donated for the 10,000 premium points package, of which i got instantly and we have no problems. my problem comes when i bought the coconut player model for 1000 premium points. i had equiped the player model when i bought it, but between two games my player model had disappeared. i would not have cared if it was not a premium points buy. i hoped that today when i logged on it would have fixed itself but it has not. im here to warn about this Glitch and or bug. and to have this fixed.

Im requesting that i have my points either returned to me so i can buy the model back(1000 PP) as i did pay for them, or to get the model itself back. Thank you.
If you were or are on Overflow, the pointshop was being fixed. 

Try verifying file integrity on steam.
(04-11-2020, 05:18 PM)The Triangle Wrote: If you were or are on Overflow, the pointshop was being fixed. 

Try verifying file integrity on steam.

How do i do that, i would love to have my model back/
If your still missing it 

I'll be happy to hand one to you
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Library > right click game > properties > local files > verify at bottom

And overall the actual inventory piece is still there, it’s probably that if the file messed up it’s showing as invisible making the piece blend in with you inventory background.
Might need to resubscribe to the skin in the workshop

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-11-2020, 05:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Library > right click game > properties > local files > verify at bottom

And overall the actual inventory piece is still there, it’s probably that if the file messed up it’s showing as invisible making the piece blend in with you inventory background.

Might need to resubscribe to the skin in the workshop

Unfortunately that did not work.

when i bought it i had equiped it, i was having problems selling guns i was getting as that was what i was farming, as well as opening crates, inbetween the two games my model had vanished and i had the other model back on as well as many keys for the crates i had but those are cheap so im not worried about them. even my trail i bought for it went back to the old one as well. its frustrating to know it vanished as it was not cheap.
Took care of this issue when I got on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-11-2020, 06:46 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Took care of this issue when I got on the server.

Thank you i appreciate it.