Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
I love e-drama
gayyyyyyy. If he's defending himself or killing someone within reason, nothing wrong with propkilling.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
ban both of these people to give them a spicy time out please
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
hold on, getting his roles for each round of the maps shown.

4 of 15 possible rounds on the maps shown he was a T

Here are recording showing the date, time, map, and role of meemo on each round (aside from the first one). Go ahead and cross reference those with the filenames of the videos.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Naming format is year-month-day and then military time hour-minute-second
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
...are you reporting him because he killed you when he was a T? isn't that what T's are supposed to do..?
Recording 1: i was a t 
Recording 2: didnt even hit u
Recording 3: didnt hit u either i threw it bcs i assumed u werent gonna id the body i stopped after u ided it
Recording 4: i was messing around with uriel he didnt mind it
Recording 5: u kosed me i killed u in self defense
Recording 6: hit no one
Recording 7: looked as if i hit him but aethor actually sniped him
Recording 8: ill own up to it as this was rdm and a mistake on my part
Recording 9: i killed godawgs but he didnt actually care bcs we were both trying to kill each other and messing around
Recording 10: superior didnt mind it he knew i did it and wouldve reported me if he cared
Recording 11: i killed sadcat in self defense cus he started shooting me 
my responses to each recording
the thing is, every recording is you propkilling or attempting to propkill someone.

This is not about me, or the times you propkilled me.

IT IS ABOUT YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRIVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY.

And if I can kill someone for shooting next to someone else, I should be able to do the same if they throw a prop at someone else.
(04-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Saitama Wrote: the thing is, every recording is you propkilling or attempting to propkill someone.

IT IS ABOUT YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRIVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY.

I see propkilling and attempted propkilling. What I don't see is anybody besides you being annoyed by it.
How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?
(04-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Saitama Wrote: the thing is, every recording is you propkilling or attempting to propkill someone.

And if I can kill someone for shooting next to someone else, I should be able to do the same if they throw a prop at someone else.

"This is not about me or the times you propkilled me" wasnt this thread made for how i should be banned bcs i "constantly proprdm" now ur just saying its just me being very annoying in general :Thumbs up: also no one is being annoyed besides u abt this