Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

Considering your claim is:

(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: "IT IS ABOUT YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRAVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY."

you should really be the one answering that.
Not even gonna bother exercising reading comprehension, are we?

(04-12-2020, 08:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

Considering your claim is:

(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: "IT IS ABOUT YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRAVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY."

you should really be the one answering that.

If I rdmed you ever single round almost instantly, and then got away with it OVER AND OVER because the way I killed you left no evidence, how would you feel?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
If the people prop killed or attempted to be propkilled by Meemo are upset, they will report him. Propkilling has been a thing for years in TTT. I've been playing since 2011, and I can assure it's been a thing since then. You really shouldn't be butting into the other RDM / Reports, only the ones you're involved in tbh.

It really sounds like you're trying to push the banning of Prop Killing. And that isn't necessary at all. If someone is T-Baiting via Props with barrels, just kill them. You're really trying to advocate something that doesn't need to be changed, nor are you helping by pointing fingers & calling out the people that do it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-12-2020, 08:42 PM)Saitama Wrote: Not even gonna bother exercising reading comprehension, are we?

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. From what I can gather, the topic of this ban request has jumped from Meemo's "large scale propkilling" and targeting you on T rounds to just his "large scale propkilling" to "YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRAVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY."

So basically, you're just annoyed with him.

Maybe instead of feeding the troll by yelling and screaming at every inconvenience that comes your way, exercise some self-control and don't show them that you're upset. Don't respond to them poking you. I assure you, they would've left you alone had you not reacted as you did.
https://prnt.sc/rxw6b2
Just gonna leave this here, sorry meemo you know what you're doing
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-12-2020, 08:42 PM)Saitama Wrote: If I rdmed you ever single round almost instantly, and then got away with it OVER AND OVER because the way I killed you left no evidence, how would you feel?

First of all, awful scenario because you'd have a bullet through your head before you could kill me

Second, I'd feel like I'd have a staff member watch the person that's constantly RDMing me, or I'd keep my shadowplay running like I always do, and submit it in a ban request like this one.

The problem with this ban request is it doesn't show you being targeted. It shows people that aren't you being propkilled and taking it in good humor like it's supposed to be. It's a game.

edit: added something in last line
(04-12-2020, 08:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The problem with this ban request is it doesn't show you being targeted. It shows people being propkilled and taking it in good humor like it's supposed to be. It's a game.

Really? Because all of these stop just after the actual propkill occurs
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 08:54 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: https://prnt.sc/rxw6b2
Just gonna leave this here, sorry meemo you know what you're doing
not necessary to post this tbh, it's obvious they both have animosity towards each other

I think you two need to calm down with it though, usually what happens when two players consistently cause drama is that they both end up in trouble so kiss and make up, this is getting out of hand.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bro what if the solution to your problem was to not only not get mad, but to also join the fun of rdming everyone with props? it is kind of the best solution considering you won't ever let this go until meemo gets banned.
(04-12-2020, 08:57 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The problem with this ban request is it doesn't show you being targeted. It shows people being propkilled and taking it in good humor like it's supposed to be. It's a game.

Really? Because all of these stop just after the actual propkill occurs

(04-12-2020, 08:42 PM)Saitama Wrote: Not even gonna bother exercising reading comprehension, are we?

In any case, this needs to be closed before things get more heated than they already are.