Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

The forums have 2,864 total users. 1,510 users have made a post on the forums; 52.72% of user accounts have made a post. 

So here’s you’re answer to that question.
(04-12-2020, 08:58 PM)GamerErnie46257 Wrote: you won't ever let this go until meemo gets banned.

I most certainly would have, I always started off trying to get meemo to back off. Asking him to stop, telling him to stop, and asking the mods to tell him to stop were all things I tried to do before I started getting pissed off.

NOT ONCE did I so much as RDM him.

The only incident that could have started this whole feud is when I gagged the mic of the alt of someone who doesn't use a mic for 5 seconds. 

At no point did I wish to escalate this.

This report is the most aggressive thing I have done to him since that gag.

I may have gotten mad, may have yelled, may have called him out, but that is all.

Ever since this animosity started, I have tried time and time again to find out what caused it in an attempt to remedy this situation before it escalated to a point of no return.

That obviously didn't happen, and not due to a lack of trying on my end to resolve this conflict peacefully.

And while I wished to avoid this outcome, there comes a point where peace is futile, and all out war becomes the only option

(04-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

The forums have 2,864 total users. 1,510 users have made a post on the forums; 52.72% of user accounts have made a post. 

Are those the people who joined the server, or people who have made an account on the forums themselves?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Yeah I got onto the forums specifically for this thread. Forums are fucking retarded and this is my last straw. If prop killing bullshit continues to go unpunished I'm just fucking done with the server. Meeemo has blatantly lied throughout the entire thread, there are numerous witnesses, and Saitama literally has ELEVEN fucking videos showing him being a nuisance.
I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.

Edit: there are so many different ways to go about this. Gather evidence of this that is directly pointed towards you and message an admin with said proof. Rioting about this in public is doing no good for you or for him. By doing this you’re essentially becoming part of that problem
Can confirm, Meeemo was prop-killing unprovoked along with larry, bazinga, and GO DAWGS. Unrelated, but aeth0r does the exact same shit. The fact that this behavior is allowed and requires more than 11 videos and a 4 page discussion to take care of something that is clearly an issue is ridiculous.

(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)dong Wrote: I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 
Now someone is intentionally killing random players en masse and is getting let off with no problem because "don't be such a baby."

Honestly, for saying this is being blown out of proportion, you don't deserve to be staff at all. This is directly affecting gameplay and people are quitting because of it. 

This ban request is not invalid. It's mass RDM and he's not even getting a single fucking slay.
@Nicol Bolas @"Dinkleberg >:("  
Do these people really represent the level of dedication you want the staff to have for the server and its community?

[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Lmao imagine shaming staff over them voicing their opinion and saying they "don't deserve their position" and saying they have no place in the community
(04-12-2020, 09:14 PM)Lance Wrote:

Yeah I got onto the forums specifically for this thread. Forums are fucking retarded and this is my last straw. If prop killing bullshit continues to go unpunished I'm just fucking done with the server. Meeemo has blatantly lied throughout the entire thread, there are numerous witnesses, and Saitama literally has ELEVEN fucking videos showing him being a nuisance.

No, you got onto the forums to apply for an unban on 01/08/2018 at 5:34PM.
(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)Lance Wrote: Can confirm, Meeemo was prop-killing unprovoked along with larry, bazinga, and GO DAWGS. Unrelated, but aeth0r does the exact same shit. The fact that this behavior is allowed and requires more than 11 videos and a 4 page discussion to take care of something that is clearly an issue is ridiculous.

(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)dong Wrote: I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 
Now someone is intentionally killing random players en masse and is getting let off with no problem because "don't be such a baby."

Honestly, for saying this is being blown out of proportion, you don't deserve to be staff at all. This is directly affecting gameplay and people are quitting because of it. 

This ban request is not invalid. It's mass RDM and he's not even getting a single fucking slay.

1) it’s being blown out of proportion in terms of it causing this many problems. I actually didn’t say that i didn’t care.

2)He made this ban request for himself to point out the harassment meeemo has been inflicting on him, all of his evidence is with instances of other people who didn’t care. 

3) and thank you for turning a completely harmless post that i made turn out to be something more. i appreciate you saying that i don’t deserve to be staff whenever i earned my positions over a course of 2 years
(04-12-2020, 07:28 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 07:25 PM)SNAK Wrote: I mean if he's a T prop killing you, whats the big deal? if he's prop killing you while innocent thats a whole different situation, but what you just said makes it seem your upset that you got killed by a T?

Here's why: He knows it pisses me off.
As seen in these threads:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ng-tossing
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ng-in-logs
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-this-shit

Don't get me wrong, though I disagree with how you approach this issue, I do agree with you. Prop killing is bullshit and I dislike its allowance as much as I dislike bhopping, it's stupid, and has no role in the TTT game.

This server allows  both though, so my only suggestion is  get used to it, adjust too it, and continue on. If you want to play on a server, you have to play by its gameplay rules.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]