Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
(04-12-2020, 10:25 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Then where is the video evidence?

in the google drive folder
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 10:28 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 10:25 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Then where is the video evidence?

in the google drive folder

Very descriptive atleast say the number?
(04-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Meeemo Wrote: i literally propkilled no one else that round besides the 1st guy i killed you in self defense better luck next time

Other things you have said that are patently false:
"I don't propkill"

"I only propkill as a T"
"I was a T most of those rounds"

(04-12-2020, 10:29 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Very descriptive atleast say the number?

Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Meeemo Wrote: i literally propkilled no one else that round besides the 1st guy i killed you in self defense better luck next time

Other things you have said that are patently false:
"I don't propkill"

"I only propkill as a T"
"I was a T most of those rounds"

(04-12-2020, 10:29 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Very descriptive atleast say the number?

Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
i propkilled uriel that round he didn't care do i have to be very specific for you? when i said i only propkill as a t i didn't think you'd take in mind joke propkills also that doesn't link to a video its the folder itself
@these threads 

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yeah this has just turned into multiple people arguing and the occasional shitpost. Gotta love the forums am I right? Evidence for both sides have been presented and this will be looked at by upper staff. I don't want to see this argument continued in server or discord. At all. Jeez what a thing to waste a 15 minute break at work reading.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ok. So after reviewing this evidence among other things presented to me, a large majority of these are traitors propkilling. Traitors are allowed to propkill, this is not against the rules. However I have noticed you've become extremely heated over this. While you're allowed to be upset over RDM, your extreme overreactions are causing more and more people to target and harass you. You screaming into your microphone about who propkilled you is doing absolutely nothing but drawing more trolls to try and target and propkill you because it draws a reaction. The best lesson that can come from this and that I highly encourage you to do is the chill out. Meeemo has been warned but if you continue to overreact, scream, and yell about being propkilled, it's just gonna keep happening. Nobody is in the right here and I encourage both you, @"Saitama" and also @Meeemo to stay away from each-other from now on. You're only fueling eachother's childish personal feud. If I find out you both are continuing to interact, I will step in and punish accordingly.
[Image: b_560x95.png]