Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51
With my friends? didn't have anyone with me if i had anyone with me i would use my microphone
I'm not saying anything he did was ok because it definitely wasn't but just a reminder that relay does not show commands for evidence purposes. 

>Do not disrespect/harass staff or players.
Disrespect and harassment towards players/staff is not allowed!
Causing issues for your own entertainment and bringing up past drama is not allowed
Examples: Being rude to players because of their race, gender, age, or voice/ wording, rape jokes, and asking a player to do inappropriate things.
Disrespect/Harassment of Staff/Suicidal or Rape references
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Mute/Gag for the map
Punishment 2: Ban based on situation (24hr +)

Racism/Sexism/Homophobia
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notifications
Warning 2: Mute/Gag for the round
Warning 3: Mute/Gag for the map
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: Permanent Ban

[Donor]*DEAD* Silverwolf9k: 'pixies pickle'
[Member]Epicpotato421: pixie how big is ur pickle
[Moderator]*DEAD* Lt_Deathstar: owo
[Donor]*DEAD* augmENTreality2: king size
[Image: 5a5bec1b162f9c5913f73c4f6cbfb04b.png]
Also forgot to mention that i live in Europe and the time is diffrent so thats why i'm am making a ban appeal so i can play again
(04-13-2020, 09:27 AM)AwakeSkull51 Wrote: Also forgot to mention that i live in Europe and the time is diffrent so thats why i'm am making a ban appeal so i can play again

Where in Europe  are you from if that's alright
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
youre better off serving the time. by the time someone who could do something sees this your time would be up for the ban anyway
WELCOME   TO    MURDER
[Image: blood-drip-23.gif]
Eastern European Summer Time.
(04-12-2020, 09:54 PM)Abdel Wrote: but calling someone a simp isn't a disrespectful term xD its literally a meme word

By DEFINITION, it is pretty much an insult. It's impossible to categorize an entire word as a "meme" or "comedic" and have it apply everywhere, comedy is entirely subjective. How any joke is received is subject to how the recipient interprets that joke.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
NC farmer, productivity nerd, local tech handyman, antique electronics collector, meteorology hobbyist, slowly decaying
"Resigned" Prophunt Admin
Professional Prophunt nerd since August 2016
1,100 hours in Dink's PH, 3,600 hours total

Contact at RussEfarmer#4738
The ban is almost up. It's better to go ahead and finish serving out the little time left on it and take it as a lesson for the time being. For staff try to be sure to record as it not only helps your case, but proves theirs wrong in situations. Recording/evidence is a must, and commands do not show in relay. It's just helpful in general. With that said I'm gunna lock this up. All sides use this to learn.
[Image: ddxz93p-7f7f064b-66eb-47ff-a5bf-ad25fbb3...DYVOP_TtMU]
[Image: badminconfirmed.png]