Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot of dr suggestions n stuff with only one thread!
-There are some maps that ghost mode doesn't work with due to how the spawn/start is. I feel like the only fix would be altering the maps, but I thought it was worth bringing up.
-Give lower staff the albility to clear decals - We've had some... Interesting sprays from players and no way to get rid of them
-If you are on the server alone, the god mode lets you play the map without dying, but will tell you whenever you take damage. Some kill triggers make this flood chat, even after you respawn yourself.
-Disable !ghost showing up in chat. Every time you reset yourself in ghost mode, you need to do the command twice. That get spammy really quick when you suck at avoiding obstacles that ghosts go straight through.
-I knows that work is being done to make a new set of rules. With this new set of rules, please add killbinding to "Do not avoid being death"
-Apparently bhopping with scrollwheel allows you to bypass the speed cap. I dont know if there is anything that can be done about this but it seems like something worth looking into
also if you can fix ghosts to actually be invisible i see accessories and it messes me up as death cuz i think runner is going
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-The issue with ghost is known, In fact I made a thread seeing what the community wants, if it wanted to be removed or for it to stay while we search for a way to either fix it or to replace it, that thread can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...stay-as-is
-From what I saw not even I can clear decals, will get with dink on that.
-Personally I like to have the information to see how much a trap does to you, it can make routing the map easier, if it's because of an AFK killer just type !cleanup.
-Once again I've sent dink a rework/revision of the rules, just waiting on dink to take a look at it, also deaths cannot kill bind, that means they are hitting a death barrier and if they're doing it on purpose they're doing it to avoid being death which isn't allowed even under the current rules.
-waiting on dink to increase the speed cap, which will make using the scroll wheel practically useless.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]