Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PH Map Suggestions
(06-16-2020, 05:44 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote: Found two more maps:
A-Frame Night and A-Frame Day. Also, both maps also are compatible with Murder, TTT, and Hide & Seek.

After looking at the comment section, it appears that there is quite a bit of CSS textures that would be needed. This would not be of much issue to older players but newer players would probably have issues.
You could also look at seeing if Dink would add the CSS content packs from the workshop.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(06-16-2020, 06:11 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
A-Frame Night and A-Frame Day. Also, both maps also are compatible with Murder, TTT, and Hide & Seek.

After looking at the comment section, it appears that there is quite a bit of CSS textures that would be needed. This would not be of much issue to older players but newer players would probably have issues.
You could also look at seeing if Dink would add the CSS content packs from the workshop.

The only reason servers don't do this is because the download is massive. You'd be seeing first join times nearly double if you mounted CSS to the server.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
There a 8 part addon for css and I been subscribed to it and it did change some sounds and seeing some textures where missing texture stuff are,

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(06-16-2020, 11:03 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 06:11 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:

The only reason servers don't do this is because the download is massive. You'd be seeing first join times nearly double if you mounted CSS to the server.
Not totally correct. I've joined a server that has it mounted and it only increased my dload by about 2 mins or so. Probably less actually. It's worth it for the amount of maps you can actually have.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]