Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PH Map Suggestions
(04-16-2020, 07:53 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Its on top of one of the steps on the side of the station. There is a gate, one side is solid and props cannot get through but the other side props can get through and get out of the map.

Yup! That is definitely what I was referring to. Since it is possible to fix issues such as that, can we suggest decent maps that have minor issues to see if it is possible to find a solution for it?
(04-17-2020, 01:08 AM)§bStarling☆ Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 07:53 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Its on top of one of the steps on the side of the station. There is a gate, one side is solid and props cannot get through but the other side props can get through and get out of the map.

Yup! That is definitely what I was referring to. Since it is possible to fix issues such as that, can we suggest decent maps that have minor issues to see if it is possible to find a solution for it?

ofc ;v;
If simple playerclips need to be added I can do that easily
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm sure the people in charge of this kind of thing already know this, but in case you don't, if you modify the map, THE FILENAME OF THE MODIFIED MAP MUST BE DIFFERENT THAN THE OLD MAP. If people already have the map and they join while the server is running the modified map under the same name, it is impossible to join until their copy of the map is removed or the server map changes.
(04-17-2020, 01:29 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If simple playerclips need to be added I can do that easily

Youweretheoneiwasgunnatalktongl
THANK YOU FOR OFFERING ILYSM ANGEL 
Also yes russ is correct and thank you
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested these maps yet but here are a couple of Star Wars-related one I discovered a while back:
sand crawler is good there is just one way to get out i can think of, but it's a hassle so it'd be easy to tell if someone does it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i loved sand crawler on this other server i played on
reed or nicole could probably fix it for ph
Found two more maps:
A-Frame Night and A-Frame Day. Also, both maps also are compatible with Murder, TTT, and Hide & Seek.
(06-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote: Found two more maps:
A-Frame Night and A-Frame Day. Also, both maps also are compatible with Murder, TTT, and Hide & Seek.

After looking at the comment section, it appears that there is quite a bit of CSS textures that would be needed. This would not be of much issue to older players but newer players would probably have issues.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army