Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DR Rules?
I wanted to update the Rules for Deathrun as they haven't been updated in awhile and the link to open it is broken so. 
i made up this format, still using the rules from the server but changed them up a bit. 

Welcome to Deathrun Rules

1. NO TOXIC TROLLING
TROLLING IS THE ACT OF BREAKING MULTIPLE RULES PURPOSEFULLY/BLATANTLY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS TOLD OF THEM.

CASES OF TROLLING WILL BE HANDLED BY STAFF VIA REASONABLE DISCRETION
IN RARE CASES, STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO USE !GAG *  TO GAG THE ENTIRE SERVER, NO MORE THAN 90 SECONDS, TO HANDLE THE SITUATION AND TALK TO THE PLAYERS.
BE SURE TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TOXIC TROLLING AND JOKING AROUND. DON'T PUNISH FOR JOKING AROUND, ONLY PUNISH FOR TOXICITY. (SOMEONE BREAKING RULES ON PURPOSE, HARASSING OTHERS, ETC.)
IF YOU PURPOSELY ARE AGGRAVATING SOMEONE OR ENCOURAGING SOMEONE THAT IS TROLLING IT WILL ALSO RESULT IN PUNISHMENT AKA DON’T FEED THE TROLLS

WARNING 1: VERBAL/CHAT NOTIFICATION+MUTE/GAG FOR 2 ROUNDS

WARNING 2: VERBAL/CHAT NOTIFICATION + MUTE/GAG FOR MAP

PUNISHMENT 1: KICK (REASON)

PUNISHMENT 2:  AN APPROPRIATE BAN BASED ON THE SITUATION (RANGING FROM HOURS TO A PERMANENT BAN)

2. LISTEN TO ALL STAFF MEMBERS/DO NOT PUNISHMENT EVADE

Staff members have the final say in disputes and the expectation is that you will defer to their decisions. Arguing with a staff member will only lead to trouble, so please do not attempt it. If you have an issue with the way a staff member handles a situation, please take it to the forums.

Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification

Punishment 1: Remute/regag (Depending on the situation.)
Punishment 2: Kick
Punishment 3: 12-24-hour ban for gag/mute evasion.

3. No Chat or Mic Spamming

Examples of mic and chat spam categorized: Burping, Noises(whistling, humming, etc), Singing(A line or two of a song is okay), Whispering, Screaming, Repeating phrases/words, Spamming in another language (It's okay to not speak English, it is obvious when someone is trolling/etc in another language)
This includes admin chat. If admin chat is being abused, the same punishments will take place as if you were spamming in chat or over the mic

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification + Mute/Gag for 2 rounds

Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification + Mute/Gag for map

Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

4. Do Not Disrespect/Harass Staff or Players

Some examples, though not limited to, include being rude to players because of their race, gender, age, mental/physical abilities, voice/wording, and/or asking a player to do inappropriate things.

Please do not make fun of or imitate voice/wording of other players or tell them to shut up, there is an ability to mute players with tab, clicking their name and click toggle mute.

Instigating issues to amuse yourself and referencing past issues
References to suicide or rape.

Harassment of a Staff Member, Player or the Use of Ethnic Slurs, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, or other Prohibited Topics.

Warning 1: Verbal/Chat notification

Warning 2: Mute/Gag for 2-3 rounds

Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: Permanent Ban

5. Do Not Have an Inappropriate Name or Picture

Inappropriate names/pictures include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, overly sexual phrases, and rape. Your name also cannot be an advertisement/link. (This means clickable)

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification + Mute/Gag for round

Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification and Mute/Gag for the map

Punishment 1: Kick (Reason)
Punishment 2: 24-hour ban   

6. No Advertising

Some examples of advertising include: linking to other servers, Youtube videos and channels, Prince Nicky fan clubs, and any other website besides the dinkleberg forums/discord.

Linking to our forums, or to specific threads on our forums is allowed, but please do not spam links to it.
Advertising hacks is punished more severely than other advertising. Keep this in mind.

Advertising Sites/Servers/Videos

Punishment 1: Mute/Gag for round

Punishment 2: Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 3: 24-hour ban

7. No Targeting players/spamming traps
 This means as death no choosing a certain player to kill consistently or just giving your friends a free pass.
Spamming traps will not be allowed, this also means no giving free runs as we want players to enjoy and be able to play the maps properly,
and can also end up killing alot of players, we want it to be fair.

Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: 2nd Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Slay
Punishment 2: Kick (reason)
[Image: titan.gif]
When you say update, did you run any changes by the admin?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-15-2020, 04:44 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: When you say update, did you run any changes by the admin?

Well i ment as a suggestion sorry
Oh I didn’t read the first bit as a suggestion lol. I follow now.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I've already sent dink a complete overhaul on the rules, he just hasn't had the time to look at it. (Also my 300 post nice)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(04-15-2020, 04:56 PM)Alora Wrote: I've already sent dink a complete overhaul on the rules, he just hasn't had the time to look at it. (Also my 300 post nice)

Oh okay i wasn't aware, i just thought id make a rule suggestion thread like this, jsut as a thought.