Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player Models
(06-10-2020, 11:59 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Here's another idea for a skin. Why don't we have a crimson chin skin???

If you shoot the chin the bullet bounces back
Respect your elders
(06-10-2020, 11:59 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Here's another idea for a skin. Why don't we have a crimson chin skin???
Because nobody has made a Crimson Chin player model yet.
(06-10-2020, 12:02 PM)Jaerixon Wrote: If you shoot the chin the bullet bounces back
KA-CHIN!
bring back godzilla and burnt victim
bumpppppp. Would definitely be nice to see some new player models pretty soon. Obviously nothing too crazy because of the hitboxes as Nicol said. If anyone staff related needs help with finding some or something let me know!
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Have some new skins on the test server for awhile now, so just a matter of implementing them.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I know it's been a while but I updated the player model list again, also if anyone finds a model that they aren't sure has compatible TTT Hitboxes, I suggest using this tool and taking screenshots of the player model as needed.