Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions

Hello TTT players I wanted to make a formal place to suggest rule additions, removals, and other changes. I want to take a look at the MOTD sometime soon and clean the rules up a bit as a large chunk of them are quite old. I know quite a few people have ideas so feel free to post any rule suggestions here. These suggestions can be anything, as long as they are relevant to the rules and MOTD. I will update the below list with suggestions that people want. Do keep in mind that I still want the MOTD to be as short as possible, so not every suggestion will be a rule. Also keep in mind all rule changes must be Okay'd by Dink himself before they are added. If he doesn't like it, it will not be added.

Rule Suggestions:
  1. Following being KOSable after ample warnings
  2. Attempting to propkill being clearly defined as T-Baiting
  3. Trapping player with a Shield Gun being KOSable after a warning and ample time
  4. Refusing to allow a detective to get DNA on a body, either by running away with it or hiding it, listed as a valid sus reason
  5. Karma Baiting
[Image: b_560x95.png]
trapping players in a shield gun after 3warnings = kos
1) Prop throwing (with intent/speed that can kill) is KOSable (this one would remedy a lot of the current headache and prevent it from happening again in the future) *** does not include a consenting prop fight, obviously ***
2) Throwing bodies that have valid DNA on them off of the map is a reason to call sus on someone
Please allow us to kill afk's that were clearly ignored by T's (dead unided bodies all around it) and allow us to kill players who are near other kosed players (as long as the kosed person has been seen doing something clearly traitorous)
(04-15-2020, 08:06 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Please allow us to kill afk's that were clearly ignored by T's (dead unided bodies all around it) and allow us to kill players who are near other kosed players (as long as the kosed person has been seen doing something clearly traitorous)

add with this Hiding a traitor body with you that shortly gets defibbed should 100% be kosable
Linking this here: Following
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-15-2020, 08:16 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Linking this here: Following

Not this thread again just get into an inno infested crowd and hide with them i don't want someone killing me because they think im following them when im going anywhere its too much of a bother for staff to check too best keeping it a kos in overtime alot of flaws were already pointed out in that thread
kill for following
Following and Association.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-15-2020, 08:05 PM)Ethan Wrote: 1) Prop throwing (with intent/speed that can kill) is KOSable (this one would remedy a lot of the current headache and prevent it from happening again in the future) *** does not include a consenting prop fight, obviously ***
2) Throwing bodies that have valid DNA on them off of the map is a reason to call sus on someone

Honestly I'm suprised prop throwing at high speed ISEN'T already a kosable act. This is a pretty blatent loophole people can  abuse in a very easy manner.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]