Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
not gonna lie I'm of the belief that being a traitor on this server is absurdly easy (not that its meant to be a competitive game or anything but you know what I mean), there's a lot of ways that the rules are set up to favor you over inno's and I think lack of association kosing is the biggest
Literally classify pushing your model up in the ceiling via jumppack as exploiting. It literally makes you unkillable from the chest up because that half of your body is through the ceiling.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(10-05-2021, 02:32 AM)Damien Wrote: Literally classify pushing your model up in the ceiling via jumppack as exploiting. It literally makes you unkillable from the chest up because that half of your body is through the ceiling.
This would be way to difficult to enforce especially on maps like inno motel CS office.
former admin2
(10-05-2021, 12:31 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 02:32 AM)Damien Wrote: Literally classify pushing your model up in the ceiling via jumppack as exploiting. It literally makes you unkillable from the chest up because that half of your body is through the ceiling.
This would be way to difficult to enforce especially on maps like inno motel CS office.
Pretty much this. It’s obnoxious as fuck and will continue to be until IF the nerf comes to live, but in general it’s impossible to enforce because literally everyone does it whether they mean to or not. It’s just too easy to do without realizing.
(10-05-2021, 12:51 PM)HONG Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 12:31 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
Pretty much this. It’s obnoxious as fuck and will continue to be until the nerf comes to live, but in general it’s impossible to enforce because literally everyone does it whether they mean to or not. It’s just too easy to do without realizing.
ok solution:
ill make feet hitboxes into head hitboxes. that way a foot shot is a headshot.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-05-2021, 12:56 PM)derp Wrote: ok solution:
ill make feet hitboxes into head hitboxes. that way a foot shot is a headshot.
Real solution: edit the ceilings on some maps.
(10-05-2021, 12:51 PM)HONG Wrote: until the nerf comes to live
I'd like to clear this up, there has never been any official statement if we are actually doing this or not.
We have been toying around with one to see if we can however the overwhelmingly majority of people who voted, voted to not change it. Just because we don't like something doesn't mean we force it on the majority.
If any changes are to come we will announce them when its time.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(10-05-2021, 01:10 PM)Battons Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 12:51 PM)HONG Wrote: until the nerf comes to live
I'd like to clear this up, there has never been any official statement if we are actually doing this or not.
We have been toying around with one to see if we can however the overwhelmingly majority of people who voted, voted to not change it. Just because we don't like something doesn't mean we force it on the majority.
If any changes are to come we will announce them when its time.
(oh woops good clarification, sorry for wording it like it's in any way guaranteed to come out of testing (its not), i meant it as an "if," not a "when.")
(this is not a report on nico as I told him to do this to demonstrate what I mean)

https://streamable.com/bxmtug

please punish people who jump pack exploit like this. I won't get into detail with how its performed to try to reduce the spread but I've noticed more and more people doing this and I honestly don't distinguish this and other exploits.
(10-18-2021, 02:03 PM)lazy Wrote: (this is not a report on nico as I told him to do this to demonstrate what I mean)

https://streamable.com/bxmtug

please punish people who jump pack exploit like this. I won't get into detail with how its performed to try to reduce the spread but I've noticed more and more people doing this and I honestly don't distinguish this and other exploits.

This is already considered a punishable exploit.
[Image: b_560x95.png]