Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted?
Ingame Name: sterale14

SteamID: 76561198130209901

Time Played: Well over 1240

When First Joined: Few Years ago not sure of exact date

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Friday all day, I work weekend nights as a Nurse.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community: I can be available at odd hours to help try and curb blatant trolls (guests sometimes run rampant at odd hours i play)

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy this server a lot and like how well regulated and over all friendly the community is.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not to my knowledge, possibly a day ban at some point over the years ive played.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: Been playing forever, cant even remember who initially invited me. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I can if trusted needs it, ill add to comments

Other: Thanks y'all
[Image: 6vD3JXE.png]

In any case, you don't really stand out to me. There's nothing that screams "Wow, this guy would be good for staff." You're kinda just, there.

also your steamid is STEAM_0:1:84972086
Sterale 14 Application For Trusted:
Okay, I would like to start off by seeing this. Being a member requires a lot of dedication and activity. Within the forums you do NOT have many post on the forums and you just joined the Discord. You do not stand out as a member within the community. As active I've been I haven't really seen you often as much either. BELOW is your activity. 

PROS:
  • Possibly knows policy as in the time he currently has 639 Hours. (Not over 1000)
CONS:
  • Not very active on forums/Discord.
  • Fluctuating time on server.
FINAL DECISION/COMMENTS:
As much as Dinks would love to recruit new members to the team I do not believe as if you're prepared for this task. I have not had much experience with you however, I would HIGHLY suggest you become active within the forums and Discord to become more well known. Nothing really stands out besides your hours but there is many significant factors rather than that. These are all pointers, I can only hope for the best. (P.S. When I state become more active within the forums just make ban request and possibly make suggestions to the server)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
i can't plus 1 or even plus 0 a staff app of someone who doesn't even collect their own evidence for a ban request -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I'm neutral.

Can you explain in detail how you can help the server/community? Because just stating that you can help doesn't encourage us to understand that you can help in what form. You should put more effort into your application. This is by far the worse application I've seen this year. Now we're gonna talk about your activity.
  • You already reached 100 hours years ago: GameTracker Stat.
  • You've been apart of the community for 3ish years now.
However, you lack in making reports to show that you are dedicated to the field of helping the server.
  • You stated that you haven't filled the scenario questions and that is a requirement to apply.
  • Your activity is so-so.

Now I'm going to comment on your application from line to line.
  • When you said that you can play from M-F all day, what do you mean by that? Like are you saying we can just keep calling for you over and over and over to the point that you have no breaks?
  • After you stated that you can be on from any time on those five days, you stated that you can come only on odd hours, basically random hours. You contradict what you stated.
  • You stated that you enjoy the server and how friendly the community is, but how does the relate to how you're going to help? Like what is it that is wrong about the server? It's not asking you why you like the community. It's asking you how or what can you do to help the community.
That's all I wanted to say about your application. If you really truly want to help, you should put more effort on your application.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I would do some ban requests and get some of those under your belt. If you need help learning how let me know. Right now Im going to stay neutral.
(04-19-2020, 03:54 AM)soolee. Wrote: I'm neutral.

Can you explain in detail how you can help the server/community? Because just stating that you can help doesn't encourage us to understand that you can help in what form. You should put more effort into your application. This is by far the worse application I've seen this year. Now we're gonna talk about your activity.
  • You already reached 100 hours years ago: GameTracker Stat.
  • You've been apart of the community for 3ish years now.
However, you lack in making reports to show that you are dedicated to the field of helping the server.
  • You stated that you haven't filled the scenario questions and that is a requirement to apply.
  • Your activity is so-so.

Now I'm going to comment on your application from line to line.
  • When you said that you can play from M-F all day, what do you mean by that? Like are you saying we can just keep calling for you over and over and over to the point that you have no breaks?
  • After you stated that you can be on from any time on those five days, you stated that you can come only on odd hours, basically random hours. You contradict what you stated.
  • You stated that you enjoy the server and how friendly the community is, but how does the relate to how you're going to help? Like what is it that is wrong about the server? It's not asking you why you like the community. It's asking you how or what can you do to help the community.
That's all I wanted to say about your application. If you really truly want to help, you should put more effort on your application.

I understand you are giving constructive criticism, but there's a fine line between that and being disrespectful. Calling someone's application "the worse application" from this year is rude and unnecessary.

As for your application sterale, you are required to fill out the trusted scenario questions hyperlinked in the format thread. Please fill those out as soon as you can.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Bump brother
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Hello my apologies on the loner-than-usual delay. At this time your application has been denied. The last ban request you made you didn't include evidence and you don't really stand out much so we don't really believe you are ready just yet. If you are serious about attaining staff, I recommend asking for tips on how to improve or general information from staff members such as @dong , who volunteered to answer any questions you may have.
[Image: b_560x95.png]