Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving this a try
+1 will make good addition to the staff team.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Yes possum! +1!

You know everything and you always love to help the staff members when they are having trouble to do things on their own and you're capable of knowing the illegal spots very well, you always ask questions when needed when you don't understand something. Give you the best of luck possum!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Bump
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
B
U
M
P

And a few notes.

You excel beyond the minimum requirements having over 375 hours on server. 

You're activity is pretty good with your average server time being over an hour each time you're on. 

You communicate well with current staff and are willing to help out when you're able to.

I have no complaints nor have I heard any complaints from others pertaining to your behavior on server, which as a donor helping out is quite an accomplishment. 

Obviously I have no oppositions to you becoming staff. 

You've helped out several times with not only identifying violators but reporting them too. 

Good luck kiddo 
this is a +1 for me because i think the sever could use more strict staff best of luck[Image: heart.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]
Can't believe I still haven't commented on this omg my bad.

+1!! Great help around server, always pinging when things get outta hand but is more than capable of handling things on her own. Super friendly, approachable & a wonderful lil bean.

We need the female staff members to out number the rest ;)

Best of luck wifey!
You have helped me out more than once when i have been the only staff on.
I was trying to record ghosters and you asked if i would like some help with the mic spammers.
I like that You know what you are doing and do it ;)
+1 from MommaBlondie, Good luck Possum  Heart
+1 You took all complaints and improved on them. No reason not to.
Your application has been Approved