Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One last try
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played:  Total time played: 366 hours
[Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2020.04.21_-_19.38.26.01.png] will only continue u to grow while app is up :D

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Right now any time during the day and night when I am finally able to get a job that will change my availability but I would still try to be active but untill than I am available a lot rn

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: With the current situation of quarantine going on a lot more people have been on the server lately and things can get out of hand quickly so being able to help deal with all the trolls and rdms report would be nice. Also there have been times when its a fully lobby with only one staff on to deal with it so being able to help them when things get hectic would be another nice perk. I want to make sure people have a good time and get to the enjoy the game mode and this role would be a good way to do that.
Why you want to help the community: I want to help because I have made a lot of my friends and have good memories here. This is my chance to give back and make sure that people get to enjoy ttt for its intended purpose and not have to deal with being rdm all the time or people trolling them. When I first joined way back in 2018 I was one such troll and I hate that and have been trying to change that imagine of me and I think this is the final step in doing that.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I think I have changed a lot from the last time I applied back in early February but Im curious to what yall think please dont be afraid to comment what you think I am all ears. See you on Server :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Going to +1 him, he has grown tremendously since his last app, he has been helpful, active, and overall levelheaded and competent. I think that he will be a great fit and addition as Trusted.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 Defintely worth giving a shot!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
-1 Toxic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside +1 I have to agree like dong said he has had tremendous growth and he has a solid understanding of the rules I think J@ck would do good as a staff member GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Gonna +1 this too, for the same reasons above. He would be great as Trusted.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
Jack has been trying to better himself long before I started trying to become trusted. I think he has shown improvement since his last app and he deserves a chance to show he belongs on the staffing team. +1 and good luck buddy.
-1 for trying to be co owner of PH

For real tho Your fun to play with, You are better at ttt then me, and you make funny ape noises too with other people. so this application is gon be a +1 for me.

Good Luck M8!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
-1 ape gang

jk look at my past comments on his apps.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1. He has done his best to improve over all of the apps and time that has passed. Time to give him a shot at it
+1 as said from.the previous app, Jack definitely deserves this postion!! I can tell he has definitely improved and is an overall great guy to be around with