Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food! Recipes I want them all!!
So I love to cook food, and not just one type of food or culture of food but all of them. So far I have a few recipes that I whipped up in the kitchen. Those recipes are Vietnamese Pho, and Tonkotsu ramen or Pork ramen from Japan. I'm interested in getting more food recipes under my belt so please send me any recipes/foods on this thread that are your favorites and I will make them! Any recipes I make will be added to this thread.

I don't have a picture of the Pho but Here is my Tonkotsu Ramen(made it today):

The egg got mutilated from when I was taking the shell off but all in all the flavor was amazing!
(04-21-2020, 02:01 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: So I love to cook food, and not just one type of food or culture of food but all of them. So far I have a few recipes that I whipped up in the kitchen. Those recipes are Vietnamese Pho, and Tonkotsu ramen or Pork ramen from Japan. I'm interested in getting more food recipes under my belt so please send me any recipes/foods on this thread that are your favorites and I will make them! Any recipes I make will be added to this thread.

The egg got mutilated from when I was taking the shell off but all in all the flavor was amazing!

Hey Zeke, I promised you that im gonna send you the recipe of the Georgian meal I made few days ago.
Posting a link here incase anyone else wanna try aswell, its hella delicious.
You can add chicken, beef or other meat instead if you dont like lamb.
Here's the link.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/262627...lamb-stew/

Much love, Zekey, process is hella long but its worth it.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
hi chews are great
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Ok hopefully you'll be able to open this (if not let me know and I'll copy it out) but I love this recipe it's a version of an indian dish. So yummy!

https://www.gousto.co.uk/cookbook/beef-r...-coriander

[Image: 527---Beef-Keema-With-Lime--Coriander-1-x750.jpg]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(04-21-2020, 04:31 PM)Eternal Wrote: hi chews are great

You think I'm joking but I'll figure out some way to make Hi-Chews

(04-21-2020, 05:41 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Ok hopefully you'll be able to open this (if not let me know and I'll copy it out) but I love this recipe it's a version of an indian dish. So yummy!

https://www.gousto.co.uk/cookbook/beef-r...-coriander

[Image: 527---Beef-Keema-With-Lime--Coriander-1-x750.jpg]

This recipe is simple but wow does it look delicious to make. Can't wait to try this!

(04-21-2020, 04:26 PM)Uriel\is Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:01 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: So I love to cook food, and not just one type of food or culture of food but all of them. So far I have a few recipes that I whipped up in the kitchen. Those recipes are Vietnamese Pho, and Tonkotsu ramen or Pork ramen from Japan. I'm interested in getting more food recipes under my belt so please send me any recipes/foods on this thread that are your favorites and I will make them! Any recipes I make will be added to this thread.

Hey Zeke, I promised you that im gonna send you the recipe of the Georgian meal I made few days ago.
Posting a link here incase anyone else wanna try aswell, its hella delicious.
You can add chicken, beef or other meat instead if you dont like lamb.
Here's the link.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/262627...lamb-stew/

Much love, Zekey, process is hella long but its worth it.

Can't wait Uriel this stuff looks good! I got some shopping to do this friday guys(won't be a problem my jobs paying me 1,000$ paid leave, governments giving me 700$ for unemployment and Stimulus check). I should hopefully have atleast 2 of the recipes made and taken a picture of by the end of next week. Eternal your Hi-Chews may take longer since I got do a lil more homework since it's candy.
This has been my favorite childhood meal/Filipino dish ;D I'd love to see how you recreate this!!

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231544...rdslot%202
(04-22-2020, 12:42 PM)Cardio Wrote: This has been my favorite childhood meal/Filipino dish ;D I'd love to see how you recreate this!!

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231544...rdslot%202

Chicken is literally my favorite type of meat of all time(not because I'm half black(had to throw that joke in)). This is a lovely take on Adobo(non-spicy) which is one of my favorite marinades to use! Never have I made my own Adobo though so this will be interesting!

You like tofu?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-25-2020, 03:56 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

You like tofu?

Never tried it but I'm open to all types of food! I have a pretty good palette.
(04-25-2020, 04:46 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:56 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

You like tofu?

Never tried it but I'm open to all types of food! I have a pretty good palette.

https://www.budgetbytes.com/soy-marinate...nut-sauce/
This meal is one of my favorites! It takes patience but, the outcome is amazing.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]