Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I taking a break for real this time
A lot of factors have led up to this. The two main ones are I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive and my old prop hunt community has come back from the dead. My problems trying to take a break the past few times was I had nothing to replace my need to get on gmod and kill things. Now I do, so I'll hopefully be back. I'll probably pop in dr every now and then, but thats all interaction I will have with this community for a bit. This is not a resignation. I'm not quite ready to leave this community for good, but we will see what the future brings.
Good luck out there fam, I hope to see you around.
(04-24-2020, 02:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive

Finally someone admits it ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Jokes aside, you're one of my favorite video game nerds here. Stay safe, and have fun.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Best of luck to you. Stay safe. Dont let the rona get you. Hope to see you soon!
ok bye best of luck
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Too many damn kids on right now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Sorry to hear that Zoreo.

Hope things are going well soon m8.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-24-2020, 02:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive

Welcome to the club. Too bad I can't quit with you.
Cya around brother. Staffing with you and gaming with you has always been a pleasure. I'll miss raging at you always rdming me.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]