Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I taking a break for real this time
A lot of factors have led up to this. The two main ones are I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive and my old prop hunt community has come back from the dead. My problems trying to take a break the past few times was I had nothing to replace my need to get on gmod and kill things. Now I do, so I'll hopefully be back. I'll probably pop in dr every now and then, but thats all interaction I will have with this community for a bit. This is not a resignation. I'm not quite ready to leave this community for good, but we will see what the future brings.
I'll eat ass for a dollar
[Image: vxzetj8.png]
TTT Staff 7/18/19 - 6/17/20
[Image: nMGlOWs.png]
Good luck out there fam, I hope to see you around.
(04-24-2020, 02:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive

Finally someone admits it ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Jokes aside, you're one of my favorite video game nerds here. Stay safe, and have fun.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
Busy body, tech handyman, professional gay idiot
Prophunt nerd, August 2016 - July 2020
[Image: sig-2551.png]
"Don't ignore your talents. They were given to us to use. What's a sundial in the shade?" ~Benjamin Franklin
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
"They seemed simultaneously determined to hear the answer, but not hear it."
"Sometimes it feels like people these days are actively rooting for [something] to fail so they can participate in the festival of mockery."
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." ~ Proverbs 16:18

Contact at RussEfarmer#4738
Best of luck to you. Stay safe. Dont let the rona get you. Hope to see you soon!
[Image: 1978.jpg-500x500.jpg]
ok bye best of luck
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Too many damn kids on right now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Sorry to hear that Zoreo.

Hope things are going well soon m8.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-24-2020, 02:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I have started to see the TTT server as repulsive

Welcome to the club. Too bad I can't quit with you.
Cya around brother. Staffing with you and gaming with you has always been a pleasure. I'll miss raging at you always rdming me.
[Image: ESKDyDWWoAAmQfo.jpg]