Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets give this a try
Hi Shiny! I think I remember playing with you a long time ago (couple years ago?) and it's always a pleasure to play with you on the TTT server :o I believe you do have the potential to become a great Trusted staff member! Although, I do think your application is a little bland. What makes you stand out? What can you contribute to the team as well as the community? :o Those are key factors that I believe should have been in your application (and possibly more). In addition to this, I know your forum activity isn't really active and you have made no ban requests but I also was the same before I applied for staff. I started being more active on the forums, making ban requests, and joining the Discord when I got accepted. We all have our starting point :D

You get a +1 from me!
Bump for recognition.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I'll stay neutral. There are more positives with you than negatives though. You are active, and you've been around for nearly a year, so with that being said you probably have a good or at least decent grasp on the rules. My only problem however, is that you don't have an introduction thread or ban requests posted on the forums, and I don't know if I see you in Discord a lot. If ban reqs are something that you'll need help with, just pm me and I'd be happy to help. Regardless, you're a friendly player, but just work on those few things and you'll be golden.
I agree with christian. If you need help with ban requests let me know. I'll stay neutral for rn.
-1 for RDM and leave two minutes ago :P

No but, I am gonna have to throw it an actual -0.5 (almost wanna stay neutral buuuut) Prior to this you had one post on the forums, and no ban requests or anything. Plus lack of Discord engagement as well. You have plenty of in-game activity, though, which is great, keep that up and get some more activity in other places, maybe try to get a relationship going with some of the regulars, all that jazz, and you'd be fine. You'll get there, bud, you're on enough to get it. I definitely have no problems with you or anything, I think I tend to enjoy your presence. Just gotta bump up a few numbers in a few places.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
not gonna give a plus or minus as of yet until i do more research as a whole (not just for your case), but i will comment that whenever you're on i barely notice you, idk you just seem very quiet whenever i see you on. 
best of luck regardless!
As a staff member, it is important to have engagement both in and outside the server. You have a lot of activity but I do want to ensure you have a firm understanding of the rules and have a presence both in and outside the server. I feel like another month will do you very well to ensure you are not overwhelmed. Take the advice given here and you'll easily get staff. For now however this application has been denied

Also, ban requests aren't necessarily required, but knowing how to properly handle and post one is useful.
[Image: b_560x95.png]