Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Triangle but in Blue!?!??!!??!!?!?!??!
Hey Voss!

I'm so happy that you came back to us and that you have figured things and life out! I'm happy to see you apply for Tmod because I think you have more then what it takes to be a Tmod. You have helped us all out within the server and many times outside of the server. It's nice to see someone who is dedicated to help out even outside of server and to answer the same questions that are thrown at you many times over and over again. You have patience for everything and that's a big plus on my books.

Good Luck! (+1)
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
+1 for me I have been in ph with him he is helpful to new players, he knows all the T-Mod commands and he keeps his cool

Good luck Old man Voss <3
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
+1 for me hes always been a good staff and great at the community and making sure everything is in check ;p
[Image: giphy.gif]
It helps people and knows how to handle them very well.

I think you deserve it because you can handle everything on the server

+1 from a Norm Good Luck !
I know it's been frustrating for you being Trusted in the sense that you've been used to having different commands etc, I also know that I had my concerns in your trusted app about how much time/stress you were going to have. 

However, corona arrived and it's given you the chance to spend a lot more time on the server and its been greatly appreciated having you around to help out. You are more than capable of Tmod and I have no concerns about you staffing, I only had worries about how busy you'd be and your stress levels with your upcoming 'vacation' to the desert. If those things aren't an issue then its a big fat +1 from me. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
BUMP IT
Your application for test moderator has been accepted. Congratulations!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army