Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Mod App II
+1! Been pulling the night shift for us lately & handling all the nasty late night business. Is a great TMod who knows when enough is enough & gives appropriate punishment, and yet is super approachable & helpful when needed.

Would love to see his position become more permanent.

Good luck Abdel!
Abdel,

I have only been on a few times while you were on recently but you always know how to handle a situation.  You enjoy playing the game as well as helping others and it shows!
+1 from MommaBlondie  
Good luck!  Cool
Bruh, from looking at experience,

You covered most of what a staff member should do,

Chats we had in voice chat together while playing when we have ghosters/hackers,

and at times when you forget to ungag a round gag and I remind you.

You kept your head cool, and told trolls to cool it,

I see no problems as of late that could help you become better,

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Abdel,

You've had loads of time to prepare for this and I do think you are ready to step up to Mod. You are really consistent with your time on the server, probably more than anyone else. You handle situations appropriately and are often on at the worst time of night for trolls and trouble.

I think that you have worked on everything asked of you and have improved overall. Wish you good luck in your app :)

+1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Your application for moderator has been accepted! Welcome to the mod squad!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army