Unjust Ban - unban ReThink
(04-29-2020, 01:16 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 01:13 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: mans been back for a week and is already being toxic and rdming/leaving

pog moment

Nice shitpost, contribute something to the discussion or leave.

Your entire thread is a shitpost, buddy.

First, you weren't given permission to leave, saying "bye losers lol" and then leaving doesn't constitute a valid reason to leave.
Second, insulting the admin that banned you for your misunderstanding of how things work isn't the best move, to say the least.
Third, it's literally only a day. It's a valid ban, with your response to it I wouldn't be surprised if they extended the ban.
(04-29-2020, 01:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 01:16 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 01:13 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: mans been back for a week and is already being toxic and rdming/leaving

pog moment

Nice shitpost, contribute something to the discussion or leave.

Your entire thread is a shitpost, buddy.

First, you weren't given permission to leave, saying "bye losers lol" and then leaving doesn't constitute a valid reason to leave.
Second, insulting the admin that banned you for your misunderstanding of how things work isn't the best move, to say the least.
Third, it's literally only a day. It's a valid ban, with your response to it I wouldn't be surprised if they extended the ban.

Pretty sure that's not what I said - although I don't have access to chat logs since I was banned. Second, I don't need a "reason" to leave, its a fucking gmod server, get over yourself. 99% of other things in my life take precedence, and I took the time to announce I was leaving.

RDM and leave is meant for trolls who just kill randomly and leave to sow chaos, and I clearly wasn't doing that. It doesnt matter how long the ban is, 10 minutes or 10 days, it was an unjustified ban because the admin took to long to handle reports.

Me being a dick about it doesnt change the fact that it was unjustified and lazy, so shut the fuck up
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Why are you making such a scene, seeing this kind of aggression for a mistake ON YOUR PART towards people makes me not want you back.
-1 due to toxicity.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I’m a little late to this since I just woke up, but your report was in progress when you left, and I personally don’t ever recall you leaving a message. Also, Avi wasn’t the only staff online for it. Gonna have to go with a -1 here man, I don’t think insulting people is really the way to go about this
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Alright being toxic as fuck in an unban request won't fair well, so let's calm it down.  Saying "Cya later nerds" followed by a face and leaving doesn't negate any rdm and leave, you never asked if you could leave knowing you had a report on you, in fact I took your report right before you left, so you would have been notified that I was handling your report.  I was the only staff on, and there was another report that came in before yours, which took a bit to figure out what happened and explain to the person what happened.  Then I took your report.

For the rdm and leave, the report can be seen here.  Someone hit your detective turret, you killed them on site.  That is only susable per the MOTD (Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, You may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective turret or Detective Camera), not kosable.  

Not gonna lie, you've been problematic on server, now you're being problematic on the forums.  Targeting on server is NOT ok, breaking rules on the server is NOT ok, the disrespect and toxicity on the forums is NOT ok.  Change your attitude, change how you speak towards others, or it's going to lead to another ban.  My suggestion is to take this day ban and reread the MOTD, like I told you previously, because some of the rules have changed since you were last active.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
0+ i don't think toxicity has anything to do with rdm and leave with that said i do think rethink needs to calm down a bit if he really did rdm with the intent to leave he wouldnt have made this thread in the first place i think rdm and leave is a dumb rule tbh
Yeah Avi covered it all. Valid ban wait it out and cut it out with the toxcity
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I would also like to add rep manipulation by going to other threads and mass -1'ing people is not ok either so you will be given a forum warning for that too.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~