Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking bets that this wont go though
Ingame Name: [test] jewish baby nut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107794457

Time Played: about 120 hours (little more)

When First Joined: around march 15 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): mostly every day to 3-7pm mountain time.

Rank Desired: i will be applying for trusted 

Current Rank: it says i am a user but on top left corner it says i am a regular.   

What can you do to help the community?: I have played this server at times where there were no staff and players where ghosting/mic spamming/cheating/using illegal spots and I would like to be able to tell them to move or that I can gag or kick.
Why do you want to help the community?:I play this server almost every day if not every day and I would like to make it better for all players so everyone can have a fun time and so the rules can be followed.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Nah im clean

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
nope

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? 
yes

How did you find us?: server hopping 

Other: not trying to flex or anything but i was school president in 5th grade.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Hey jewish baby nut Thanks for Applying for trusted, I'm going to go with a 0+ you're semi active on the server But i would like to see more ban request and you didn't make a Introduction yet I would wait until you make one and get used to the rules, Good Luck jewishbabynut

See you on the Battlefield
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
You don't meet the requirements  as you need an introduction. 

You don't meet time requirements as you have a little over 56 Hours.

You failed to pay attention to the requirements HERE

Your application is very bland and bare. 

Your name makes me think you do not take things seriously nor do I believe you'd take staffing serious. 

There's nothing about you that stands out as a member of the community. 

You haven't shown any interest until now that you want to be staff. 

You're not in the discord from what I can see so you've never ping on call staff to help. 

This is Easily a -1 for the above reasons. 

Game Tracker
Also Game Tracker 

Have a magnificent day
Hey Baby Nut,

I hate to be repetitive but as stated, you do not meet the requirements to apply for trusted. Also, I have not seen you really involved with the community or try to help handle the server really. I think you should be more involved in our discord and forums and try to ask staff how you can help the server more in case staff can not get on. It is a -1 for me

See you on PH
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I'm a -1. What voss said pretty much said it all.

I don't know you at all and I don't know about your activity on PH.

There are requirements to fill out in order to become staff.

You don't have an introduction, You need to be in the community for 1 month, You need more than 60 hours of gameplay in the server and you need to be active.

You're a new member so it takes time for people like you to understand the qualifications it's needed to become staff.

Hope this qualification can be checked in a few more months.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-30-2020, 05:05 PM)The Triangle Wrote: You don't meet the requirements  as you need an introduction. 

You don't meet time requirements as you have a little over 56 Hours.

You failed to pay attention to the requirements HERE

Your application is very bland and bare. 

Your name makes me think you do not take things seriously nor do I believe you'd take staffing serious. 

There's nothing about you that stands out as a member of the community. 

You haven't shown any interest until now that you want to be staff. 

You're not in the discord from what I can see so you've never ping on call staff to help. 

This is Easily a -1 for the above reasons. 

Game Tracker
Also Game Tracker 

Have a magnificent day

you missed this one https://www.gametracker.com/player/baby%...134:27015/

Hi, I think it's a little soon for you to get staff, you need some more time to get to know the community and them you. Get involved in the forum and discord as staff need to engage with players in lots of ways. You also need to be familiar with using the forums for ban requests, finding out information and also just having fun with the player base. Give yourself some more time, engage with everyone and also ask staff for guidance on how we do things. 

Good luck
Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
-1 you dont meet the requirements sorry and plus i have only seen you twice in the past month i played.... good luck and if its rejected dont worry just keep playing and having fun and try again!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey JewishNut, Thanks for applying!

You are on the right path, but there should be some things you should be aware of that I've noticed. Forums and Discord participation, Lets see more of that. I haven't really noticed anything staff worthy considering I didn't even know that you wanted to apply. Its a step in the right direction to know what you might need to improve and work on. First of all, your name, I can't take you serious with a name like that, plus it isn't appropriate for someone in staff to have that in my opinion. Second, Illegal spots, i understand that you might to show off to the lower players that your prop spot is the best or people to call you some sort of prop god. Hiding in the walls as that blue chair or glitching out or in the maps should be come to a stop. Read our Spots list more and get acquainted with what spots are good and how to play fair as a prop. This is all I would really have to say since this is all I've seen since I've known you. 

It's a (-1) from me bud, you don't have to be on everyday, but show us you're interested in being here.
Well, I guess you have won your bet.

You have received plenty of critiques that you can apply rather easily. I cannot really accept staff who sometimes hide in illegal spots because then it makes it awkward when they get after other people for hiding in illegal spots if not the same spot. I believe you do have potential to be staff at some point in the future.

As for now, your staff application for trusted in denied. The earliest you may reapply is June 3, 2020 or after.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army