Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tons4583 Discord unban request
Discord Name: tons4583

Discord ID: #0786

Who Banned You: I cannot recalls it has been nearly 2 years

Reason For Ban: Use of some naughty words during Foxka's stream, resulted in a a bunch of unneeded drama caused by me.

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: It has been quite a while. I took a lot of time to reflect upon my actions and see that all the unnecessary drama that was caused at the time. 

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: I Believe enough time has passed to forget about this incident. I was at a point where I had a lot of stress going on in my life at the time. Im past that now, and look forward to coming back. Although my actions weren't acceptable, I do believe a permaban wasn't what was intended. But I took time off the server to focus on my personal life. It was only a ban in the discord server as I retained my staff position on the server. 
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1, it's been two years since he's really even been part of the community, it would only be fair that for such a long time that he's given another chance
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, EASY STREET META MUST BE REVIVED
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
If this had happened recently, it probably would've been a -1 from me, but since it's been two years, there's more than enough reason to believe that your character's changed since then. You deserve another chance to rejoin the discord community. Therefore, it's a +1 from me.
[Image: source.gif]
+1 2yrs is a long time and people can change in that time
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Time passes and people change. Your a fucking staff member still so clearly whatever was said wasen't that unforgivable. Unban +1
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1. you're still staff. clearly it wasnt bad enough to get you fully removed. plus its been years
Your unban has been accepted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~