unban thread
My opinion prolly isn't gonna matter here but +1 from me (at least for an unban after 3 or something weeks). Pretty much everyone on the server knows that meemos last ban was bullshit, so it shouldn't really count toward the perma. Also i'll need more context of what happened. If he was just doing an obvious meme and the donor abused his power than it's entirely the donors fault, just because someone told you to do it doesn't mean you have to, actual kindergartener logic and did he get punished at least, did he really not know the risks of doing it? Also shouldn't you know the !motd or at least the limits of your donor powers if you have them? Also also were there really several staff members on and no one discouraged this behavior cmon this stuff should've been easy to control? Blaming it all on meemo sounds ridiculous.
Two not really related notes: Why do unactive staff members that don't get on the server in months keep issueing such drastic bans lol
Isn't ironic that both saitama and meemo got banned when saitama was the one to aggressively and over the course of several days was baitting him to break the rules but now only meemo gets punished for a meme
(05-02-2020, 05:36 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Tldr
Just because I yelled extremely loudly we were about to get hit by a truck head on doesn't mean you have to listen to me.
To add on so this isn't a shitpost. Saitama wasn't baiting meemo, he was legitimately upset but expressed his frustration in the wrong way, if anything meemo was trying to get him riled up. Second, staff aren't always going to 24/7 be watching everyone like a mom in a park, if we did that all enthusiasm for staffing would go away, plus it makes things less enjoyable overall with draconian forms of staffing such as that. Third, this was not just an admin decision so don't assume it as being that, this was discussed by a many number of people before it happened. Most of them commenting on this thread already, but I can't disclose to you who it was or what was said, only that you shouldn't attack avi for being the one who did the deed. Lastly, this donor abuse might have been a meme to him, but its something that is taken very seriously here and just because you don't see us punishing that donor doesn't mean it didn't happen. You are doing a lot of assuming in your post.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(05-02-2020, 09:15 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:04 AM)Battons Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 05:36 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Tldr
Just because I yelled extremely loudly we were about to get hit by a truck head on doesn't mean you have to listen to me.

nice shitpost, if you weren't staff you'd get warned for that buddy.

Can we try to keep this thread on track and not start drama here guys
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
-1 you're mean and intentionally create problems in games. Most of us come here for a quick escape for a little while and honestly you ruin that for a lot of us.
(05-02-2020, 09:04 AM)Battons Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 05:36 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Also i'll need more context of what happened.
You are doing a lot of assuming in your post.

But thanks for clarifying and fixing your initial post sir.
+0 since dead but I feel like the other things are more serious than the egging on donor abuse since if the donor abuses from what could be a joke that's more on them than a person telling them to do something. But and both sides were toxic in the Saitama issue in their own ways and even as much of a shitposter/joker as I can be, RDM is pushing it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1. General trolling aside, you instigated the abuse of donor commands immediately after your previous ban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm with most of the people on this thread. There have been a few times you've been a good player and played right but most of the time you troll, argue with staff and cause problems with other players when I have seen you on. I think maybe later on down the line there could be a chance for redemption but as of right now it's a -1 for this request.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Denied as the multiple comments explain why. You may make a new ban request in 1 month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]