Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving this a try
I just don’t think you’re ready yet, you’ve been on murder since Late January and it is now early May, that makes it less than 5 months. I realize you do help Dink out a lot with the server whether it’s reporting bugs, suggestioning improvements to the server and so on however I feel like you should wait just a little longer till you apply for moderator.
I have a lot to say here. Some positives and some negatives. Lets go through each.

Postitives.
Players on murder for the most part enjoy you. But thats it. Only your group of friends on murder etc.
You have indeed improved since your time where you were banned on ph. Ill touch on this again in negatives though.
You are capable of staffing. You are. However i think you should be trusted again and learn how to talk to people before going back to tmod.

Negatives.
You have a god awful attitude sometimes. You literally asked me to help you learn on murder and help you with things and the minute i help in server or ask important questions you snap at me. In return i always tel you to cut it with the attitude. Now my issue here is ive seen you catch this attitude with multiple players. Ive seen you be rude to kids on server for asking things they didnt know about. You mistake someone helping or asking questions as something personal or them attacking your “position of power.”
As for that part, you have improved on seeing it soley as power. However you still abuse it. You have  encouraged, from what ive seen on my times with you in murder, rdm, mic spam, chat spam, targetting, and more. Some of this also is your friends that you let slide by with things. Then in turn a player thinks its okay bc you let your friend do it and then turn around and theyre punished for it. You’re inconsistent and anyone who hasnt figured out how to be consistent should not be mod.
Next. Your inability to take criticism. As a mod you take and recieve more criticism than previous ranks. You cannot even handle in game when someone asks you to explain a rule let alone me helping you or someone else when you ask us for help. As dong stated, you will ask for advice, take it personal, or twist it up so that the other person looks bad. You semi victimize yourself.
Another thing and you will know what im talking about here.. you need to watch what you do when you are drunk or high.
Also Your actions are still your actions and therefore you are responsible. You know as well as i do you need some sort of punishments on your end for things youve done in places. Getting your friends to jump on a bandwagon and target people in game isnt fair. And if youre not the one doing it then you very clearly need to express to them to stop. Im not the only one that experiences this. Everytime someone frustrates you they jump up and make the game unplayable for those responsible. The other day I mysef couldnt play for a map almost bc they hunted for me first to kill. Ran past ithers just to find me.

If im being honest like i said I think you should start back and trusted and work with people with experience. My offer still stands that i will coach and try to teach you but YOU need to be willing to lesrn. As of yet you havent been.

I do not believe you can remain calm and collected enough to be a Moderator. 

I have witnessed you being rude not only to myself but other players while on Murder.  

It has gotten to the point where I and a few other murder players will avoid playing while you're on or if you are joining we have literally left the server.

I do not believe that you should have gotten Test Moderator without applying for the position as you are no more special than anybody else. 

When I jumped on server a few weeks ago there was a player that the first thing he mentioned was how if anyone speaks against you on server, your following or group would target them.  Honestly from looking at the responses to ALL of your threads, I can see you have a support group. It's not bad to have support from people but to TARGET people because they disagree with you is not appropriate behavior.   

Do you have the potential to become a Moderator? Yeah sure, anybody that applies themselves and actually listens to the the advice of others can advance through the ranks of Staff. 

Do you need to work on your attitude? Absolutely. 

My suggestions are:

Work on how you interact with members of the community as a whole, not just Murder. 

Know that you do not have to respond to everything people say on server, and you can literally just play the game and deal with people who are violating rules that are actually written down. 

Learn to take criticism from those around you without lashing back. 

Some people have given you advice on areas to improve or have brought to light things you can improve on. Take what has been given and grow from it. 

I HIGHLY suggest that you wait more than 1 month to reapply for Moderator if this application gets denied. 

Make it a great day
(05-02-2020, 03:43 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: Ingame Name: §5Ginger  I have played under [pink]Ginger, %9Ginger, [test]Ginger, and Ginger as well. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486639631

Time Played: Minutes Played: 38487

When First Joined: 28th of January under the name of §5Ginger

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be available at almost anytime. EDT

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMOD

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by being there when needed. I have been experiencing more rule breakers lately when it comes to hackers in the community. If I'm unfamiliar with any of how things are when it comes to staffing suggestions I do turn to someone that has been around a lot longer than I have and go from there. When I first joined Murder it was dead and no one was here. A lot of things was wrong and I spoke to Dinkleberg in DM's about a lot of issues and got a lot of things fixed. For instance, Members could put anyone in spectate and it was becoming a huge issue.

Why you want to help the community: Because I care about this community and love being part of it. I'm highly active within the Murder community and always get people telling me how appreciative I am. I am highly active in the server and enjoy being in it. I also want to keep everyone happy by making sure no one here is being disrespectful to the players. I have been doing a good job lately and plan to keep on doing so.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. I was accepted into this rank as TMOD by Dinkleburg and Dirty Dan.

How did you find us?: Another server I was in was talking about this one so I joined one day and never left after that.

I would recommend a promotion as she is one of the only mods I see in Murder and as long as she does her job I believe that it is fine. She brings order to the chaos in the murder server.
A TLDR for the people that don't want to read this post in its entirety (although I think you should.) Ginger is a fun person to play with but comes across very unwelcoming to new people. This isn't entirely something that is intentional but more so just the way she speaks. She overall does a lot of good for keeping the murder playerbase active but there are still some lingering trust issues which I feel must be worked on before becoming a representative face for murder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets start with the good things, always good to start strong.
I think that Ginger is a person who makes murder more fun and interesting, and at the end of the day that's a big reason why people play games.
Ginger acts on situations fast. When it comes to micspamming or trolling, in my experience, ginger has acted on it very quickly to stop the situation from blowing up further when she becomes aware an issue is present.
Ginger has legitimately started making improvements. This is a must for growing as a staff member, a player, and as a person. I like what I've been seeing and would like to see more of it.
Murder is so fun when ginger is on and its no wonder a lot of the playerbase enjoys having her around. Even when I played It was like playing with a group of friends which I think is why she cares so deeply and passionately about the server. 
There are however some bad things. When you were first given staff, you abused your power quite a bit. This is NOT something I want a moderator to be doing at all. Staff abuse is severely punished on every server but from what the public as seen it seems you get off and don't get in trouble. This gives me a very questionable view of how embedded you are in the hierarchy of the server which I don't think you should be. This is also amplified by you putting words in dink and dans mouths, if they wanted to say something, they should say it themselves. This is an attitude which I have largely seen you improved on but I don't trust you enough yet to think you deserve mod.
Overall I am concerned that ultimately this staff application is a public facing and you are already guaranteed to get moderator, that is how weak my trust is for you, and how entangled you are in murder, which is something I think a lot of people think, but don't want to say.
Something else negative I've been seeing is you posts randomly changing on the forums and a sudden spike in your rep. Why should I trust someone who goes back on every word they have said in an attempt to appear better than they might actually be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murder is in a very sensitive and formative place right now, and you being a moderator I don't feel is the right move that is needed to get the playerbase engaged. My recommendations to improve your odds next time are this.
1. I'd like to see you continue to own up to your mistakes and reflect on how you can improve
2. Try to get the murder playerbase active in the community
3. Continuing being amazingly active
4. Try to talk your thoughts about before posting, this is something even I struggle with I admit but nonetheless it should be addressed
5. Time, you were GIVEN two staff roles which made a lot of people dislike you and not trust you. This is something you can only fix by showing it was the right decision from dink and dan to grant you this position. Being given power without applying is something extremely rare around here and I want you to make it known that it was the best choice for murder.
Give it more time and work on the things listed, with that said, once you've made these improvements and the community thinks your ready, I personally believe you have a lot of potential to become an amazing moderator. So for now, -1.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 for me I have seen Ginger Enforce the rules against Mic spamming, Trolls, Racisms, and teamers... She does alot of work in the server. Fact is I have seen her work so hard in the server. Also she does help some new players in the server and also she has helped the community by bringing Murderer Back when it was almost dead! so thats why my vote is +1 for her hard working and dedication to the server as well!
I'm not gonna say much but I do believe Murder are in need of Active Mods since Murder has been peaking. And the history between us will still be there. 

However  I believe training is a must and your very lucky to get help from one of the staff.  And I to believe being back at Trusted would help you be on everyone's level at least

I'm not gonna vote as for activity and I believe everyone changes. How I see it is that Dink gave you Test Mod because he sees something in you.  So best of Luck Ginger.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I will preface this, this is not my comment, the person asked to remain anonymous because of concerns of targeting, and it is posted below in quotations.

"first of all -1

I have been around awhile and it seems like every other week there is a new drama and complaint about you. I have see you abuse your powers on ph and murder. You have lied about me and other members of the community while spread those lies to others. If someone does something you dont like or tries to confront you about what you have done you never own up to your mistakes and try to learn from them you always act like the victim.

I have seen you harass mutiple people and made several of my friends whom are minors feel very uncomfortable around you as you attempt to bribe them to come to your discord (advertising in the dinks vc and servers and dms) by giving them nytro.

I have heard you mic spam and use voice changers and moan in the mic while drunk on server.

You have very few morals and you will degrade people and make them feel like shit if they go against you. You are rude and nasty to almost everyone on server unless they are in your little bubble of friends

Personally I have tried to stay out of the drama as much as possible by leaving server and just not playing on murder as it is not a fun server to play on as of now."
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'm accepting any and all help. I will be working with Nuru on things and if anybody else wants to help please do.
Posting for someone else here:

Anonymous Voter

-1 Due to your recent incident involving playing intoxicated and the fact that you are looking for another murder community and are on the verge of resigning almost every other day, I think you should wait a bit before getting mod.

Fish's addition

On my own personal note or take on things but not to repeat anything that has been said for what I've seen, that is admitting when you were/are wrong. Instead of doing this, you have stretched rules to fit your argument, name dropping, pointed fingers saying because since a person in a different scenario did such and such that it is okay for you to do something, arguing despite evidence saying otherwise, sent supporters with overall poor arguments/statements to defend you, and other excuses to get out of trouble or make people look at something else.

I am pretty sure doing this instead of what you have done in the past would have fixed several things especially when you were new at staffing murder and was going through the learning curve that every server and game has. However, since you did not do this, everyone goes off of what you have done and has caused them to look negatively on you for your past deeds.

I will not vote personally due to not being on murder more than a few times.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army