unban request
(05-02-2020, 06:16 PM)Saitama Wrote: So far as I know, there is no formal guide to donor level commands, what they do, and when their use is allowable.

this is wrong there are donor guidelines and staff guidelines
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 06:18 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:16 PM)Saitama Wrote: So far as I know, there is no formal guide to donor level commands, what they do, and when their use is allowable.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...elines--38
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-02-2020, 06:15 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: I was only there to do the ban but he was spoken about by staff about being previously warned not to mute people for no reason
Its better to wait for the people who did gather the evidence to sort out why.

I did mute ExperienceOrb for shits and gigs, But me and him are cool, I didn't mess with the mute button until I was offered 300k for a command I clearly did not know about.
(05-02-2020, 06:19 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:18 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: this is wrong there are donor guidelines and staff guidelines

Why is there not a copy of these in the TTT section?
For that matter, why are the TTT rules not in the TTT section?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 06:19 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:18 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

oh I seen them but I did not know the command would mute everyone. I would know better if I did.
The biggest player here is @dong since this wasn't a first time offense. I don't have evidence of the first time, and I do think a 3 day ban is a bit harsh, but I'd like to hear what dong has to say before I form an opinion on it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Dong is currently busy due to family related issues so he won't be here to answer for now.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
First incident occurred whenever I had muted Meeemo for saying a bad word, then you had muted me. I did say in voice chat not to do that as it is against the rules, but I claim responsibility on the fact that I should've reached out further and sent you the guidelines. I had forgot to. The only other thing I can think of was that maybe you didn't hear me due to yesterday being a micspam hellfest basically, so I apologize. As for muting the entire server, come on man that's common sense.
(05-02-2020, 06:37 PM)dong Wrote: First incident occurred whenever I had muted Meeemo for saying a bad word, then you had muted me. I did say in voice chat not to do that as it is against the rules, but I claim responsibility on the fact that I should've reached out further and sent you the guidelines. I had forgot to. The only other thing I can think of was that maybe you didn't hear me due to yesterday being a micspam hellfest basically, so I apologize. As for muting the entire server, come on man that's common sense.

Nowhere in the guidelines does it say how to mute or gag all
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 06:21 PM)DeMiK Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:15 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: I was only there to do the ban but he was spoken about by staff about being previously warned not to mute people for no reason
Its better to wait for the people who did gather the evidence to sort out why.

I did mute ExperienceOrb for shits and gigs, But me and him are cool, I didn't mess with the mute button until I was offered 300k for a command I clearly did not know about.

If ExperienceOrb was okay with it, then I don't see why DeMiK was warned. It's not like he was excessive with it.