unban request
(05-02-2020, 06:38 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:37 PM)dong Wrote: First incident occurred whenever I had muted Meeemo for saying a bad word, then you had muted me. I did say in voice chat not to do that as it is against the rules, but I claim responsibility on the fact that I should've reached out further and sent you the guidelines. I had forgot to. The only other thing I can think of was that maybe you didn't hear me due to yesterday being a micspam hellfest basically, so I apologize. As for muting the entire server, come on man that's common sense.

Nowhere in the guidelines does it say how to mute or gag all

I'm not going to argue, I just lost my dog. Meeemo told him how to mute the entire server for a bribe and he did it. All I did was tell the full story as to me warning him earlier in the day for a different incident
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-02-2020, 06:37 PM)dong Wrote: First incident occurred whenever I had muted Meeemo for saying a bad word, then you had muted me. I did say in voice chat not to do that as it is against the rules, but I claim responsibility on the fact that I should've reached out further and sent you the guidelines. I had forgot to. The only other thing I can think of was that maybe you didn't hear me due to yesterday being a micspam hellfest basically, so I apologize. As for muting the entire server, come on man that's common sense.

Why would it tell you how to do that? There is literally no situation where you would ever have to do that as a Donor.
Just going to put a comment here Lycan did tell you not do to it and what it does
(05-02-2020, 06:44 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Just going to put a comment here Lycan did tell you not do to it and what it does

300k though, but he never told me what it did. enjoy your perma. been toxic ever since ive been in the server and I just became member. lol

(05-02-2020, 06:41 PM)dong Wrote:

I'm not going to argue, I just lost my dog. Meeemo told him how to mute the entire server for a bribe and he did it. All I did was tell the full story as to me warning him earlier in the day for a different incident

sorry about your dog dong. I can understand it. keep your head up brotha.
I'd say wait out the ban, seems like Meemo was doing it as a joke possibly too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Wait the ban out, obviously if you have used it before you knew something was going to happen even if you don’t know what * does
Obviously someone should not have tried offering points for command abuse

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Sorry forgot to close this whoopsie. Yeah just read the donor guidelines please.
[Image: b_560x95.png]